Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

South Beach Circus

NFL: AroundTheLeague
    Wow: @JeffDarlington reports that Richie Incognito has been suspended indefinitely. Informed by Joe Philbin.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
    Garafolo: "Multiple sources told me Martin's camp informed Dolphins and NFLPA that Incognito sent threatening and racially charged texts"

On the heels of the ESPN report that Martin paid 15K for an unofficial team vacation to Las Vegas ó a trip Martin didnít even attend.
    "Everything tastes better when rookies pay for it," veteran Miami defensive lineman Jared Odrick tweeted Friday.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2jgL94Lj9

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Sources told ESPN that one of the significant allegations being reviewed is that Incognito, pictured, got Martin to contribute $15,000 to help finance a trip to Las Vegas by a group of Dolphins last summer, even though Martin preferred not to travel with the group. Rather than go, Martin simply gave Incognito the $15,000, sources told ESPN, fearing the consequences if he did not hand over the money.
    Seriously WTF!

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    i'm having a blast with my friends down here about this situation... THIS is the nfl's new circus!

bullying, in-fighting, racism, threats... this is great theater for a jets fan living in miami!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    that's not our problem... but there o-line will have problems with the jets front d...
    Miami put a lot of money up this year to take the division and it looks like this type of locker room distraction will hurt the chemistry of there team...it might end up being the grease that causes the dolphins to slide for the rest of the season... the media will be exposing articles about this situation everyday. its going to get worse before it gets better for miami.....

vCash
    Incognito is a huge douchenozzle. Always has been. He's a dirty player and a piece of **** person off the field as well it seems.

Without completely knowing the situation, I won't criticize Martin but maybe he should toughen up as well. If it's as bad as it seems I get his point of view more but initially, before these new details, I thought he was just being a *****. Kind of sad that Philips doesn't seem to have any control over his locker room... Where have I heard that one before?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i'm having a blast with my friends down here about this situation... THIS is the nfl's new circus!

bullying, in-fighting, racism, threats... this is great theater for a jets fan living in miami!
    If they had only lost Thursday. This would've been even more enjoyable to watch had they just lost their 5th in a row.
    Ahh, just as well. Without both OLinemen, expect Tannehill to be running for his life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    If they had only lost Thursday. This would've been even more enjoyable to watch had they just lost their 5th in a row.
    Ahh, just as well. Without both OLinemen, expect Tannehill to be running for his life.
    yeah, i was really hoping they'd lose to cincy so that i could root for them to keep the bucs winless this week (without repercussion, since they'd be 3-5) and improving our extra pick from tampa.

now i'll gladly take a slightly worse 3rd round pick (or 4th, if they cut revis) for a phins loss.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Yeah this is an awful situation. Pretty sure this is the end of his career which I don't care about at all.No team will realistically give him a shot after this. He's not good enough to warrant his evident mental issues. Guy's a first class *******.

vCash
    http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...ium=socialflow

the apple doesn't fall from the tree...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    One team is bullying other players on its team, while another has a TE actually killing people and the Jets are the circus because we have a QB running topless in the rain.

What the hell is wrong with our society?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I haven't seen exactly what has been said to martin and I know there are racial tones but can't help but wonder if someone found out he's gay. I think of all sports the NFL will have the toughest time dealing with gay players.
    It would be strange if it were only a racial slur and no one on the team stood up for him.

I also find it ironic that his name is Incognito. He's obviously got a great disguise. He's a giant piece of shite disguised as a person

This little piggie went wee-wee-wee all over himself.

But how? How does it wee?

vCash

Holy crap. This guy is a total scumbag. No wonder his son turned out this way.

Early this morning, a poster with the username "idrd1994" left an impassioned defense of Incognito on the FinHeaven message board. In it, he attacked both Martin and Mike Pouncey as "black brothers that do drugs on a regular basis," and asked readers to "pray [GM Jeff] Ireland and [coach Joe] Philbin die of AIDS." He blasts the team from top to bottom, claims Incognito is getting railroaded, and uses the "black people say the N-word in rap music" argument to dismiss claims that Incognito sent racial messages to Martin. He also implies that Martin has pondered suicide, and "does not belong in an NFL locker room."

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

That is amazing, you can find anything on the internet.
    THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    That is amazing, you can find anything on the internet.
    i know, right! kudos to whomever spent the time to do the digging to find this out. i support any form of public shaming of the LOLphins organization.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    One team is bullying other players on its team, while another has a TE actually killing people and the Jets are the circus because we have a QB running topless in the rain.

What the hell is wrong with our society?
    It's not society, it's the media.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast