Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: 9 or 10

vCash

9 or 10

I got a little heat last time I said 9 or 10 wins for this team. I do not have half a brain, BUT I do believe in these JETS and starting with Buffalo after our BYE we "CAN" win another 4 or 5 games to finish in the Playoffs. BUT I will only say right now our focus will be only on one game and that game is Buffalo! GO JETS!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    I got a little heat last time I said 9 or 10 wins for this team. I do not have half a brain, BUT I do believe in these JETS and starting with Buffalo after our BYE we "CAN" win another 4 or 5 games to finish in the Playoffs. BUT I will only say right now our focus will be only on one game and that game is Buffalo! GO JETS!!!!!!!
    Not even half? How to you tie your shoes or use a fork? Sorry, too easy.

I don't think 9 or 10 wins is unreasonable. I also think there is a very real possibility they end up with only 7-8 wins.

The schedule looks pretty easy, but I've seen this team play to the level of their opponents with the exception of the Bengals game.

They've beaten 2 good teams, but lost to Pittsburgh and Tennesse (blowout), and barely beaten 3 bad teams in Tampa Bay, Buffalo, and Atlanta (yes, Atlanta is a bad team this year).
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Is this a new name for a convenience store?
    I still think seven-eleven is a better name, it doesn't give the consumer an option.
    The word "or" is asking the consumer to choose, and we know that they can't even do that, especially the one's with a half a brain.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Also Westoff said this team was a 10 win max this preseason.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Not even half? How to you tie your shoes or use a fork? Sorry, too easy.

I don't think 9 or 10 wins is unreasonable. I also think there is a very real possibility they end up with only 7-8 wins.

The schedule looks pretty easy, but I've seen this team play to the level of their opponents with the exception of the Bengals game.

They've beaten 2 good teams, but lost to Pittsburgh and Tennesse (blowout), and barely beaten 3 bad teams in Tampa Bay, Buffalo, and Atlanta (yes, Atlanta is a bad team this year).
    Actually, he'd be considered a super genius as most people use only 15% of the brain. He could telepathically fire that fork as a missile towards anyone.

vCash
    You know what, we really have to start beating some AFC teams for his to even matter, our in-conference record is bad.

3-0 against the NFC South is nice, but unfortunately those wins don't help as much...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalPanda View Post
    You know what, we really have to start beating some AFC teams for his to even matter, our in-conference record is bad.

3-0 against the NFC South is nice, but unfortunately those wins don't help as much...
    Well they're 0-2 against the AFC Norf, with 2 games left to play against average teams. They haven't played well against average or bad teams this year...even in their victories.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Well they're 0-2 against the AFC Norf, with 2 games left to play against average teams. They haven't played well against average or bad teams this year...even in their victories.
    And 0-1 vs AFC Souf (vs TEN). Not good news for wild-card tiebreakers.

It would be nice to get a win going away - every game comes down to the last drive(s).

vCash
    We need to tank for Wiggins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikefromMars View Post
    We need to tank for Wiggins.
    That's Knicks, this is Jets. Thanks for playing.

vCash
    Playoffs if we beat Buffalo.

TATAR SAUCE