Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If Jordan Hill Doesn't Get More Minutes...

Every other team would have Hill playing 25+ minutes with the kind of energy, hustle, and the beast rebounding he provides. Hell, he would probably start on some teams and should start for this team. But at the very least, you got to play this guy AT THE VERY LEAST 25+ minutes a game. But no not Dantoni. He needs his retarded stretch 4 that doesn't do his job, he would turn to guys like Kamen and Johnson just so he doesn't have to play Hill.

Yet when it came in the 2nd quarter when Kamen was in foul trouble, he had no choice but to put in Hill...only to take him out with only 4 min of playing time. Than all the way in the 4th, it wasn't until once again, Kamen with his 5th foul and FINALLY Hill comes back in. What happens? He becomes the Lakers most important big man on the team.

Hill deserves to start on this team but with Dantoni as coach, that is asking for too much. So I hope after the way he was playing the past 3 games and tonight, Dantoni will finally feel forced to play Hill more next time.

Jordan Hill is currently the best offensive rebounder in the league so that has to count for something.

EDIT: Steve Blake...32 minutes for his garbage play. Shawyne Williams, 18 minutes when he doesn't even deserve half of those minutes. Steve Nash the 40 year old point guard? 29 minutes. The guy can barely play 20 minutes.

Jordan Hill? 14 minutes...and every minute he is on the floor, he delivers.
    Last edited by JNA17; 11-04-2013 at 12:09 AM.

My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

vCash
    Don't try to understand D'Antonio's decision making process with rationality, you'll just end up nowhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Push View Post
    Don't try to understand D'Antonio's decision making process with rationality, you'll just end up nowhere.
    Whatever gets us a better draft pick do it.

vCash
    But something HAS to be ringing in his head right now right? Their is no way Dantoni can avoid playing Hill forever right?....Right!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    But something HAS to be ringing in his head right now right? Their is no way Dantoni can avoid playing Hill forever right?....Right!?

I don't know man. He's tried to avoid him for a few years and for different teams.

vCash
    We riot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    I don't know man. He's tried to avoid him for a few years and for different teams.
    Yeah I forgot Hill and Dantoni were on the Knicks together before...

FOR **** SAKES DANTONI! JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SHOOT 3s DOESN'T MEAN HE SUCKS!

vCash
    Mike dumbtoni sucks! Hill is a beast in the boards, we need to play a lil D once in a while.

vCash
    No joke guys, Mike Dantoni actually said this in the post game interview.

"Hill better have gotten that rebound. He certainly wasn't in there for when he got blown by earlier.
    Yeah um...Dantoni, you can go to hell now. You're talking about a player who single handedly saved the Lakers this game from an embarrassing defeat while having a 20+ lead. Hope you and Nash get traded together to Toronto just for saying that you prick.

vCash
    The funny thing is, the tank skanks WANT to lose, but they blame D'antoni for the Laker failures. They don't even know that if the Lakers tank the season, D'antoni is the one behind it.

Look at the starting line-up. Shawne Williams? haha
    He didn't even put in Jordan Hill until the last quarter the other night.
    Nash? please.

His name should be Tanktoni

vCash
    I understand it.....he IS the tank.

vCash
    How is Mike Danreetard an NBA coach seriously how...how?? I'm about to make a thread in the nba forum seriously asking how because every laker fan knows better rotations then that stupid piece of dog shhit.

****ing pathetic worthless coach.
    This is all very funny.

vCash
    I'm from Italy and I can't do it in regular basis,but I guess the majority of this forum is from LA.So, go to the Staple and shout to him to play Hill. This ****in idiot...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Mike dumbtoni sucks! Hill is a beast in the boards, we need to play a lil D once in a while.
    No according to Mike .... For him to win a game you have to score 3pts for every 2 the other team scores. That way you win... or not...

Thats why Hill does not see many minutes. Coz according to Mike we will always score a 3 so there is no point of rebounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Taylor View Post
    I understand it.....he IS the tank.
    I think he's trying to win though.

I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast