Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What impressed you most this week (Week 9 @ Houston)?

What's interesting is I was going to make this a 'what disappointed you the most' this week, but I can't do that after wins, especially wins where the team comes from 18 down.

Andrew Luck - He was dealing tonight. Dude took about as much abuse that we've seen him take these first 2 years, but he made the plays in the end.

T.Y. Hilton - Bye Bye TY. He will emerge as a go to WR for Luck and will likely be considered a top 20 one by the end of this season.

Coby Fleener - That 2 point conversion catch was nasty.

Griff Whalen - He did drop a few passes, but anyone remember that 3rd down conversion that he caught late in the game?

Pat McAfee - Dude saved our butt on the blocked FG, plus wasn't a liability in the punting game.

Pep - I don't care if the score dictated it, but he abandoned the run!

Coaching (Pagano, Pep, Manusky) - We were totally outplayed the first half, but there were 2nd half adjustments that really paid off. Plus Pagano won that challenge that he was lucky to win, that gave us huge momentum.

DLine - I thought they played pretty well tonight, Redding/RJF/etc..

Landry - Only member of the secondary that didn't look crappy.

Angerer - Beast. That tackle in the 4th against Keenum was huge.

Special hat tip to Randy Bullock
    ------------

What impressed you guys the most this week? Anything I missed?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Going with Fleener. Dude established himself as a big possession target tonight and that catch was the catch of the night to me. Angerer also up there with his play down the stretch. and 3rd the Texans kicker. Could not have done it without him haha.

vCash
    I mentioned this in the game thread, but for as bad as the D looked in the 1st half they stepped up and got stronger as the game progressed. They played well when it counted.

I also thought that Richardson had some nice carries in the 1st half and thought they should have thrown in a run or two when Luck was getting pummeled before the deep passes opened things up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    I mentioned this in the game thread, but for as bad as the D looked in the 1st half they stepped up and got stronger as the game progressed. They played well when it counted.

I also thought that Richardson had some nice carries in the 1st half and thought they should have thrown in a run or two when Luck was getting pummeled before the deep passes opened things up.
    Def getting stronger seems to be Pagano's identity. Even last year the DEF kept us in games when we really needed them to.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    24 starts 10 come from behind wins.

It is to the point that just that alone will keep us in games and fighting where most teams would have mailed it in and started accepting defeat. I honestly think this team feels not just that they can, but that they will come back from any deficit.

vCash
    I was most impressed that when I woke up Monday morning the colts had won. The 1st half was so bad, thank God for dvr's. I know someone mentioned the kicker helping us by missing 3 fg's but that would've given them what a 5 or 6 point lead, sorry I can't remember the score suddenly. I think the colts would've still pulled it off because when the had the ball in the last 2 min. they ran TR up the middle 2x and Brown 1x so I think they were playing safe and if they needed to they could've scored again because the Offense was dialed in. I will say the Texans made the right choice at QB skipping to the practice squad was a bold move. I am always concerned when the colts play texas they always play a tough game no matter the records.

vCash
    Vontae is getting a bad rap. Just sayin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1225 View Post
    He's a shutdown corner, except against Andre Johnson. I think Johnson is the only guy he can't cover, which sucks since they play twice per year. Even last year Johnson dominated.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1225 View Post
    I hope so...would much rather them attempt to attack him than the person replacing Toler if he doesn't play.

vCash
    I was impressed most with the adjustments made at half time....this was a trap game that had a very good team that was underachieving looking to save their season at home. Indy went down early but came on strong in the second half because of the adjustments.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?