Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

So Warrior fans, are you worried about my Sixers ?

...Okay, no doubt your team is more talented, and a way better offensive team...in fact the lead leading Offensive scoring team. But, what I'm sure was a Guaranteed win by your Warriors say a week ago..before the season started. So, has anything changed ? Are you guys worried a LITTLE about us ? Just wondering what your thoughts were. Best of luck this season....except for Monday night ( LOL )

Peace.

vCash
    I'd be shocked if we lost

vCash
    I'll leave this up...please dont turn it into a troll/bait thread.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I'll leave this up...please dont turn it into a troll/bait thread.

Why would you think that ? I was just asking as fans, are you worried about a team that a week ago, no one thought would win even 16 games for the season, but now is 3-0. Thats all.

vCash
    wait- arent the sixers trying to get wiggins?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    MCWs ability to rip the ball from people combined with Currys turnovers in the last two games are my only small worry.

Other than that, this should be a fairly straightforward game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Why would you think that ? I was just asking as fans, are you worried about a team that a week ago, no one thought would win even 16 games for the season, but now is 3-0. Thats all.
    Most people who start a thread in an opposing team's forum don't have good intentions.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Not worried as long as we play hard
    49ers, Warriors, SF Giants, Sharks lol SMH

vCash
    I'm not worried, but the young talent that was obvious on the Sixers have come on a lot faster than expected certainly, and I'm happy for their fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Most people who start a thread in an opposing team's forum don't have good intentions.
    What he said and your username plus there was just the thread in the main forum about how you trolled everyone ... The quote went as followed...

"It's about Increasing our odds at Okafor in 2015. A kid who at 15 is bigger and stronger then Shaq was at 25. A player who at 15 is already MILES ahead talent wise then Olajuwan was at 28. And a player who I GUARANTEE you at 18 will be a 32 Pt, 25 Rebound and 11 Block a game player in the NBA!"

Having said that and now addressing your question... No I'm not worried. Your better than I expected but unlike the heat we can't afford to coast through the regular season and the bulls are not the bulls of old till rose is playing MVP status again and it will take time for him to reintegrate. We on the other hand have far more urgency in a hyper competitive west and still a young team that wants to prove we were not just a fluke last year.

vCash
    It'll be fun to get a look at Michael Carter-Williams, but the Warriors are a much better team and should win.

vCash
    I am not really worried at all. I am actually glad they won those three games. Banking on regression for our game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    ...Okay, no doubt your team is more talented, and a way better offensive team...in fact the lead leading Offensive scoring team. But, what I'm sure was a Guaranteed win by your Warriors say a week ago..before the season started. So, has anything changed ? Are you guys worried a LITTLE about us ? Just wondering what your thoughts were. Best of luck this season....except for Monday night ( LOL )

Peace.
    No, not really. But they won't be overlooking any team. May the best team win!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    No, not really. But they won't be overlooking any team. May the best team win!
    I think he was hoping the 76ers would win though....
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash

Peace.
    Worried?? No! Prepared, the W's will be.

Yoda!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast