Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Free Jimmer from this hell hole...

Jimmer is being black balled by his teammates, all of them who happen to be non-white. The illuminati is controlling this team, not allowing the BEST guard on the team a proper opportunity to showcase his skill. The coach said going into preseason that everyone would get a fair shot. Well, Jimmer OUTPLAYED every single guard in preseason and has seen TWO DAMN MINUTES in 3 games. WTF? This place has been a hell hole ever since he arrived.

TRADE HIM OR PLAY HIM.

vCash
    This time next season he will not be on the Kings. Then you can blame his 4th coach and 3rd ownership for not playing him or you can follow his career in Europe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    This time next season he will not be on the Kings. Then you can blame his 4th coach and 3rd ownership for not playing him or you can follow his career in Europe.
    I'd rather see him play at the local YMCA than have to endure another day in this hell hole of an organization. Congratulations on the 1-2 record and the blowout last night, looks like not playing Jimmer is really going to work out for the Kings. By working out, I mean losing a majority of your games, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    I'd rather see him play at the local YMCA than have to endure another day in this hell hole of an organization. Congratulations on the 1-2 record and the blowout last night, looks like not playing Jimmer is really going to work out for the Kings. By working out, I mean losing a majority of your games, of course.
    Oh no, we are 1-2 and here I was expecting a 50 win season. I guess your saying if we play Jimmer we would be 2-1 or even 3-0?

Jimmers had 3 seasons, 3 different coaches, and none of the 3 thought enough of Jimmer to give him quality playing time on a bad team. Does that not tell you something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    This.

Also, can we ban this guy?? He's implying players are racist against Jimmer and speculating that the illuminati is controlling this team. I mean, come on, that's a little ridiculous. This thread is just clogging the forum.

vCash
    Hi Jimmer55

I'd like to see Jimmer get some minutes when we're struggling offensively, but he's obviously not in the team's plans for the future. Playing him could increase his trade value though.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Closed.