Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

John Fox having procedure on heart will miss 4-6 weeks

think this needs a thread now

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 5m
    MT @JayGlazer: Spoke w/John Fox. He's having a procedure on aortic valve Tues in North Carolina. Will remain there 2 wks, miss month-6 wks.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...-heart-surgery
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 11-03-2013 at 12:03 AM.

vCash
    This is nuts. I would have to think Del Rio will take over for awhile, but who knows.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    So Schefter was sort of right all along.

Crazy ****..from heart attack to just dizziness..now surgery on heart.

Wow. Get better Foxy..take your time. Don't want this to be the death of you..it is just a game after all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    This is nuts. I would have to think Del Rio will take over for awhile, but who knows.
    Would make sense but think a committee would be in place. This isn't JDR's offense nor does he have any say in it...let Gase run that and JDR do what he does and control the defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Would make sense but think a committee would be in place. This isn't JDR's offense nor does he have any say in it...let Gase run that and JDR do what he does and control the defense.
    The Broncos are cursed. I swear! Ever since D Williams got killed because of that *****, the Broncos have had bad luck every year. Not normal bad luck, but weird bad luck.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I noticed it since OTA's men..fate is just doing EVERYTHING it can to make sure something goes wrong with this team/organization. The amount of injuries/freak accidents is beyond ridiculous now.

vCash
    I noticed it since OTA's men..fate is just doing EVERYTHING it can to make sure something goes wrong with this team/organization. The amount of injuries/freak accidents is beyond ridiculous now.

Yea Bk. This seems to be our modus operandi for last decade. I never was a big believer in weird ****. But my mission trip to Haiti two years ago really has had me questioning the validity of curses. Based on their beliefs, the Broncos are cursed.

I would never give that trip back, but ****, I saw some real creepy **** amongst corruption and suffering.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-03-2013 at 01:23 AM.

vCash
    So Schefter was sort of right all along.
    How do you figure he said heart attack, he was wrong??

vCash
    poor man. get better soon mr fox. i know some people treat football as life or death, but it really is just a game. take care of yourself and get better.

vCash
    Schefter was pretty much right I'm saying a heart problem. It's no biggie anyways. Fox will be alright. From what I read it's kind of a minor surgery for being heart surgery it just seems it's needs a good amount of recovery!

Get better soon fox!

vCash
    I guess Fox knew about this before and was hoping to have surgery after the season, but it doesn't look like that's happening now.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Don't come back until you're 100% ready to go. I don't care if we lose 6 games in a row due to poor coaching because health is always more important.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    How do you figure he said heart attack, he was wrong??
    That's why it's sort of right. It's not a heart attack...but apparently it still involved the heart.