Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 3: Bucks vs Raptors

VS

Saturday, November 2, 2013

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Drew mentioned he might make some line up changes. Hopefully Wolters becomes the starter. Neal as starting pg cause of other injuries is a mistake. Bad enough Mayo and Butler and Ersan slow coming out of the gates. Also they don't get Sanders involved and he's started to get a little moody till we won last night then he was all smiles. Trading for Wolters is looking like a genius move by Hammond now. Wolters might be our starting pg by end of season if I had it my way. Hopefully coach Drew sees it as well. Zaza seems to be the only new contract that has panned out so far. But its only two games in.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Drew mentioned he might make some line up changes. Hopefully Wolters becomes the starter. Neal as starting pg cause of other injuries is a mistake. Bad enough Mayo and Butler and Ersan slow coming out of the gates. Also they don't get Sanders involved and he's started to get a little moody till we won last night then he was all smiles. Trading for Wolters is looking like a genius move by Hammond now. Wolters might be our starting pg by end of season if I had it my way. Hopefully coach Drew sees it as well. Zaza seems to be the only new contract that has panned out so far. But its only two games in.
    ZaZa is really looking good right now, after 2 games I had to add him to my fantasy teams!

GAME 1 - 13PTS 11REB 3AST 2STL

GAME 2 - 20PTS 9REB 4AST 1BLK

vCash
    Just hope Sanders doesn't go the other way after his new contract. Remember two seasons ago Sanders almost didn't get passed the summer league tryouts with us. Then last year he went wild. Now he fizzed out a bit and settled back down to earth. Its only two games in. Hopefully he turns it around.

vCash
    Leggo Bucks
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...ry-woelfel.htm

Ramie hosting the post game show on WSSP 1250. Sparky will be back Wednesday. Then calls up Gery Woelfel. Woelfel said Mayo missed the shoot around, reason why he wasn't starting. Mayo was apologetic. Said Mayo already bought a house here and wants to be here long term. Ramie said so it wont be a Dalembert situation? Woelfel said no. Also they said coach Drew goes with the players with hot hand. Sanders isn't happy about not playing in the 4th quarter. Then Woelfel is like you would never guess Wolter be playing 37 minutes. Then Ramie asks will Wolters still be getting minutes once Knight and Ridnour comes back? Then the feed got cut.

vCash
    Not playing Larry Sanders in the 4th killed us. Terrible move by Larry Drew.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Believe reason Sanders wasn't in the 4th quarter was Raptors were playing small ball so we did the same.

vCash
    3 games 3 different starting line ups...not good imo another things is 3 different line ups finishing games
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)