Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalie Fight

vCash

Goalie Fight

Emery just destroyed holtby

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    yea he won that fight....but his team is getting destroyed

vCash

for those who missed it

vCash
    Seemed extremely excessive. Emery really didn't follow the code there.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Seemed extremely excessive. Emery really didn't follow the code there.
    was beyond excessive and down right trying to hurt the guy

vCash
    Yeah, watching the video of the whole thing showed how bad it was. I'm sorry but Emery should be suspended for that.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    Yeah, watching the video of the whole thing showed how bad it was. I'm sorry but Emery should be suspended for that.
    Yup. I love fighting but when a guy is down on his knees there is a line and throwing hammers to any players head in that situation is flat out wrong. He was trying to hurt him and for the intent alone he should get a lengthy suspension

Now that being said If I were Holtby I would be pissed... How does someone not jump in and stop it? Refs or his own players.

vCash
    over or under 10 days until homer is fired? i say under

vCash
    that ref seriously just stood there and watched...

vCash
    Ray Emery should get 10+ for that. Seriously. Disgusting by the Flyers.

vCash
    That was disgusting. Emery is a ****ing joke.

vCash
    All i gotta say is where the hell are the refs? They should be the ones responsible to stop the fight if its getting out of hand. If emery should get suspended for that so should the refs for not doing their ****ing job.

vCash
    Disgusting. Latta getting waved off in that gif as he's trying to help is so infuriating. St. Laurent should be fired. And the Philly beat guy who gave Emery the 3rd star should join him.

vCash
    Watching that makes me sick. Holtby wanted nothing to do with Emery and you could tell. Emery continued to hammer him while he was down and the ref just held his hand up so no one would come over. Emery should be suspended for his actions. He went the length of the ice, fought an opponent who didn't "drop the gloves" and continued to throw punches on the ice. Furthermore the ref should be suspended without pay (obviously) for his poor decision to not break up the fight.

The Flyer organization should be embarrassed by their actions. They can't beat their opponents on the scoreboard so they just beat them with their fist
    Last edited by OneManIsNoMan; 11-01-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Sidney Crosby? Tuukka's Not Impressed

vCash
    I agree with all of you but I really believe Holtby has a lot to do with that. He had to either man up or turtle. If he did not think he could fight, or he really didn't want any part of it, he should have turtled. Instead, he took punches and still stood. I guess he is tough in that regard.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast