Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 2: Bucks at Celtics 11/1 7:30pm

Home opener

Excited that Sully is back.

vCash
    I love Faverani .
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Looking good so far. Playing fast and running, making shots.

vCash
    came out strong, still doing OK. KO needs to drop about 12 lbs of baby fat and add about 18 lbs of muscle over the next two years, otherwise he won't be able to assert himself in the low post.

Crawford has made some nice passes but fallen asleep on D too.

Celts focusing on rebounds much more that 1st game no doubt per Stevens.

VF keeps looking good as does Sully and Green.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Wow, what a collapse in the 4th

vCash
    i think the bucks have the worst roster in the league

vCash
    I was worried when I saw we had a 10 point lead to start the 4th. Thank god we choked it away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginRondo17 View Post
    I was worried when I saw we had a 10 point lead to start the 4th. Thank god we choked it away.
    This. I also thought we had ran away with when we had a 20 something point lead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Wow, what a collapse in the 4th
    This season that's a good thing and I guess the players got the memo of tanking early unlike the suns or sixers

vCash
    Bass has had a couple solid games, looking from the box scores for me though. Has he played as solid to the eye? I would love to be able to deal him.

vCash
    As much as I want us to lose this season, I felt this was one of those games we should have won.

We will lose plenty this season, but that was a horrible way to lose a game.

I think Gerald Wallace is gonna ***** his way into a trade. He's been very vocal so far this season in his desire to not lose games like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    I think Wallace having that attitude is great. It's one thing for us fans to post in a sports forum about how it's good to lose but that's not the attitude you want the team to have. I want the players on the team to take things seriously and word hard every day to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Bradley not coming back and gerald wallace upset about a team, think anyone will bite on wallaces contract if they can get avery in the deal, maybe pretty much a dump or a first rounder from a team that picks alte ussually?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    Bradley not coming back and gerald wallace upset about a team, think anyone will bite on wallaces contract if they can get avery in the deal, maybe pretty much a dump or a first rounder from a team that picks alte ussually?
    Nah, trade Bradley for a pick with a team that figures to pick 20 or worse next year. We should lose a couple of more games out of that move giving us a better pick perhaps.

Get Wallace through this year playing decently and he might not be so hard to deal next year.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    How can you guys watch the games and root for them to lose? I cannot do it. I tried it for 5 minutes in the Toronto game and it felt wrong. It's probably in our best interest to tank but I just can't root for losses

Do we even know if Wiggins is that good yet? All i've seen are youtube videos of him dunking
    Last edited by NYMetros; 11-02-2013 at 10:03 PM.