Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Geno and Santonio on the same page!!!???

There's an article from yesterday in which Geno talks about his leadership..growth, mistakes and this season. Santonio is quoted as really complimenting Geno. Says he and Geno talk more and he really seems to appreciate Geno.

I like that. We desperately need a couple games where Geno to Santonio leads to TDs and wins. I'm hoping that by hearing Santonio sound very positive which is rare...maybe he's ready to contribute.

Anyways, chemistry between these two is critical...

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...e-predicts.htm

vCash
    Sounds great, but it doesn't mean anything if they both aren't on the field
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraPoint View Post
    Sounds great, but it doesn't mean anything if they both aren't on the field
    Too true. I was kind of reading between the lines that by speaking the way he did, maybe Holmes is ready to actually play the game.

I mean isn't it his contract year where he has to show something to get a new contract?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dem Phils!!! View Post
    Too true. I was kind of reading between the lines that by speaking the way he did, maybe Holmes is ready to actually play the game.

I mean isn't it his contract year where he has to show something to get a new contract?
    Nah man hes not a free agent until 2016, most think he will be cut next year.

vCash
    Yah he is locked up for a while still, but his cap hit is like $9M next year, with the contract structure making it possible to cut him and not get hit too bad...so general consensus is that with his history he will be cut.

However, if he plays well, shows growth with Geno - with are cap position next year it would not be unworldly to keep him. Still I think they target a WR in the draft.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Yah he is locked up for a while still, but his cap hit is like $9M next year, with the contract structure making it possible to cut him and not get hit too bad...so general consensus is that with his history he will be cut.

However, if he plays well, shows growth with Geno - with are cap position next year it would not be unworldly to keep him. Still I think they target a WR in the draft.
    His history has shown him to be a productive clutch player who wants to be in NY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iBleedGreeeN View Post
    Nah man hes not a free agent until 2016, most think he will be cut next year.
    Thx for update on that for me.

I'm truly tired of having to hope this will work.

I'd really like something like Santonio playing great to JUST HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

vCash
    the thing with homes is he has talent... hes a superbowl mvp.... but he's a headcase, his personality rubs people the wrong way... tone can flat out play.. he is a wide out diva.. the baggage he caries mentally is the problem and it wears people down... now if his baggage was not a distraction and didn't bring others around him down he would not be the 8ball... he doesn't trust people. and his smart-alick comments is what gets him in trouble.. he gets a bad rap a little... too bad... new York fans can destroy the best.....shucks ny fans can destroy a blind, deaf, no leg no arm turtle for being to fast.....

vCash
    Well, I'll have to keep my pipe dreams down till after the bye week...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...im_anyway.html

vCash
    Well, I'll have to keep my pipe dreams down till after the bye week...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...im_anyway.html
    Yeah, probably best that you stay away from the pipe.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I'm glad there on the same page AND even happier to hear that Geno has earned SHolmes' respect, but we need that to translate to production on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Yeah, probably best that you stay away from the pipe.

(Cough cough cough) um...ah...I do not know to which you are referring to.....

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/je...un-275100.html

The update... Holmes is most certainly a go and super pumped. I say the victory in this game is directly related to Smith and Holmes chemistry...

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/je...un-275100.html

The update... Holmes is most certainly a go and super pumped. I say the victory in this game is directly related to Smith and Holmes chemistry...
    Maybe some games, but not this one. They are decimated with injury and we should pound them on the ground.