Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plumlee etc...

vCash

Plumlee etc...

I know it was just one game and that I need to temper my enthusiasm, however, Plumlee was downright awesome last night in his starting debut! I hope he can keep it up. Gut instinct tells me that he is the real deal though. He plays with a lot of energy and is really active out there. Was a very fun game to watch last night and I am looking forward to watching these Suns play this year. Heck, even Len was impressive, but for different reasons. Did you guys see him get into it with Lilliard? Then a little bit later he was scrappy with TRob. I like his fire and hope he keeps that up. If he can, he is gonna be a handful for a bunch of teams to deal with.

So now, after professing my man-crush on Plumlee, I have to say that I hope they stop winning. Play hard, have fun, develop, but stop winning!

By the way, Eddie Johnson was looking for a name for Plumlee last night. I think it should be Crush.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

vCash
    can't ignore his defense, he blocked 3 shots and changed a lot of shots with his 40-inch vertical leap, one can also see his moves inside, dude can play . he can score thru alley-oops, i've seen him grab the ball (on missed shots) and dunk it at least twice in the game (although both are not counted for there were fouls, but still)
    Last edited by rocky4104; 10-31-2013 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    The other site said "Professor Plumlee" (after the movie 'Clue')

vCash
    at the very least, he can be a great back-up center for Phoenix, if Len develops to his potential, or we pick up a star center in the future

vCash
    He could be our version of DeAndre Jordan if he carries on like this... Maybe even more skilled offensively than Jordan.

vCash
    Plumlee can shoot it out to 3ptr, so he'll be a nice stretch PF too. I think we stole him that deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns4ever67 View Post
    Plumlee can shoot it out to 3ptr, so he'll be a nice stretch PF too. I think we stole him that deal.
    Yep. Like mdm692 has said, we can probably move him to PF once Len develops.

If Bledsoe and Dragic keep playing well together, I like our developing core.

vCash
    By the way did everybody see the step back he made and the dirk fadeaway that rimmed out. He looked comfortable on both shots and with Hornacek helping him improve his jumpshot he could be something really special. And don't forget jis passing he looked good too passing the ball. I don't want to jynx it or get ahead of myself but watching him play I can't help get excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    By the way did everybody see the step back he made and the dirk fadeaway that rimmed out. He looked comfortable on both shots and with Hornacek helping him improve his jumpshot he could be something really special. And don't forget jis passing he looked good too passing the ball. I don't want to jynx it or get ahead of myself but watching him play I can't help get excited.
    Dude looked so sick man. I'm also very, very excited.

vCash
    I'm very happy for him, I picked him up for one of my fantasy teams. Hope he continues to be great
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    I'm very happy for him, I picked him up for one of my fantasy teams. Hope he continues to be great
    It'll probably take a couple of weeks to see how teams begin to adjust to him but you should def get good rebounding from him at the very least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    As soon as Gortat was traded, I picked him up too (before that first game). So far I am very happy about that pick up and I hope he can keep it up.

vCash
    Plumlee went scoreless against OKC....

I was shocked at first when I saw what was going on, cuz I only caught the end of the game. Plumlee didn't get the ball, pure and simple, from what I saw. Box score shows him shooting the ball twice, and his minutes were way down as well. Not sure what happened there, but Bledsoe killed it in that game. So is that something to watch for? I mean its not like Bledsoe didn't pass the ball (14 dimes), but why didn't Plumlee get any love? Was he being rested a little? Was it just a bad match up? Bummed and dumbfounded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rgluch74 View Post
    Plumlee went scoreless against OKC....

I was shocked at first when I saw what was going on, cuz I only caught the end of the game. Plumlee didn't get the ball, pure and simple, from what I saw. Box score shows him shooting the ball twice, and his minutes were way down as well. Not sure what happened there, but Bledsoe killed it in that game. So is that something to watch for? I mean its not like Bledsoe didn't pass the ball (14 dimes), but why didn't Plumlee get any love? Was he being rested a little? Was it just a bad match up? Bummed and dumbfounded.
    Plumlee got into foul trouble early and missed a fair chunk of the game. He took a few face up jumpers but they weren't dropping for him like the last 2 games. He didn't get any put backs off offensive rebounds and couldn't get the ball in the paint or off picks. It looked as if OKC had done their homework on him to be honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Plumlee got into foul trouble early and missed a fair chunk of the game. He took a few face up jumpers but they weren't dropping for him like the last 2 games. He didn't get any put backs off offensive rebounds and couldn't get the ball in the paint or off picks. It looked as if OKC had done their homework on him to be honest.
    Makes sense, thanks Bish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast