Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

A Good Sign on a Miserable O-line

For as bad as the offensive line has played collectively, specifically in the middle of the line, and as much as people ride Reese for poor draft picks, there is one glimmer of hope in all of this: Justin Pugh.

It's easy to complain about everything that has gone wrong with this team this year, but Pugh has had a hell of a season for a rookie tackle.

I hate stats in football and hate PFF, but this is just an example of his somewhat under-the-radar success this year:

Through 8 games, Pro Football Focus has graded RT @JustinPugh better than all top 10 1st Round Draft Picks, except for one in Dion Jordan... Not too shabby for the 19th overall pick.

I have stated this all year.....Pugh has been our best offensive lineman.

I am hoping we give Brewer a chance again at LG. I thought: Beatty, Brewer, Boothe, Diehl (was Snee), Pugh was better in pre-season and game 1 than, Beatty, Boothe, Cordle, Diehl, Pugh.

Even though he has more experience at RG in practice, he came right into the left guard position and played really well. I'd like him to play more considering Boothe maybe done with us after the season.

The Good Ole Days

I've been saying all season that Pugh is gonna be an anchor on this line. He's been great. I agree that if we slide Boothe to C and put Brewer at LG than the oline would be fairly solid. I'll reserve judgement for now though since the OL has looked better the last two weeks
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas