Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Excellent article on off season acquisitions and cap management.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...unding-success

Still waiting for one of these talking head haters to address their claims of how the 2013 Raiders have by far the worth NFL roster.

vCash
    Good article, but this guy needs to go back to English class...

"Even more amazingly is that there isn't a player getting significant time that isn't playing better with Matt Flynn no longer on the roster."

vCash
    Bleacher Report has no more journalistic integrity than this site....or ESPN for that matter.

Always consider the source. Lol, I say that without actually having looked at the "article".

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Bleacher Report has no more journalistic integrity than this site....or ESPN for that matter.

Always consider the source. Lol, I say that without actually having looked at the "article".

-Stork
    You are welcome.

vCash
    thanks. regardless of his spelling and grammar skills, good read and some nice info.

i knew i saw Rivera out there more than Mastrud, but then wasn't sure when all these fans were crying that Mastrud was labeled the starter.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    thanks. regardless of his spelling and grammar skills, good read and some nice info.

i knew i saw Rivera out there more than Mastrud, but then wasn't sure when all these fans were crying that Mastrud was labeled the starter.
    Really only one fan crying about Mastrud...

vCash

Raiders salary cap and production

Imagine what Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie would like to say to all the NFL analysts who said his team was the least talented they had ever seen. Some adjectives commonly used to describe the roster were "horrible" and "pathetic."

Prior to the season, the Oakland Raiders were considered one of the two worst teams in the NFL. Expectations could not have been lower, but nearly halfway through the season they are 3-4 and can move to .500 with a win over the Philadelphia Eagles at home on Sunday.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...unding-success

vCash
    I knew we was going to do better than last year. We upgraded our CB and LB position and Dline I don't know why the so called experts projected us as the worst team. I think we upgraded at QB with a play maker.

vCash
    I usually hate BR, but this was a solid article. Full of useful facts about our cap situation and how RM has managed to make very good value pickups in free agency.

I can't wait for next year with real cap space to use.

vCash
    Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillage Idiot View Post
    Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy Greg Hardy
    I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you would like to see the Raiders sign Greg Hardy.

vCash
    Yeah, but won't the Panthers be able to resign him?

vCash
    I figured Steven A. would have made an account by now trolling the Raiders forum after this thread.

I wouldn't mind paying Hardy and getting other pieces like they did last offseason.

I really don't want Jared Allen id like to see young hungry defensive ends

vCash
    Meh... Bleacher Report.

In 2-3 weeks, we'll see similar articles written by reputable journalists (LOL) about the "Raider reclamation" or some such nonsense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Meh... Bleacher Report.

In 2-3 weeks, we'll see similar articles written by reputable journalists (LOL) about the "Raider reclamation" or some such nonsense.
    If we beat the Eagles and Giants, the bandwagon will find second gear.

-Stork

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast