Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who are you looking most forward to watching play this season?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eric Bledsoe

3 50.00%
  • Miles Plumlee

1 16.67%
  • Alex Len

0 0%
  • Archie Goodwin

2 33.33%
  • Other (post who)

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 1: TrailBlazers @ Suns, Wednesday, 10/30/2013, 7:00 MST / 10:00 EST

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

------ ------

--@-

Time: 7 PM MST / 10:00 PM EST

~~~ Starters ~~~

Goran Dragic Eric Bledsoe - P.J. Tucker Channing Frye Miles Plumlee

vCash
    I'm going with a more simpler approach to the threads this year. I'm no longer going to locate and post the rosters for the opposing teams (half the time it changes by tipoff anyway) and the arena.

If the forum ever grows larger I'll revisit this again.

Anyway, here's game 1. ATTACK!!!

vCash
    I think we're going to win this game. I do want to lose as much as possible but I just don't like Portland in this one. They seem like a team we can catch off guard early on.

vCash
    Getting in early King?

I picked Archie too. I feel as though he has so much potential and I can't wait to see him develop. I'm eager to see Len as well but I think it'll take him a little while to become accustomed to the NBA.

vCash
    Tucker and Frye are starting? I thought Gerald Green was the starter at SF. Also it was mentioned that Len could start alongside Plumlee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Tucker and Frye are starting? I thought Gerald Green was the starter at SF. Also it was mentioned that Len could start alongside Plumlee.
    I'll update it as we get closer. Last I heard was Tucker. Frye was a maybe due to not being 100% in condition.

If you hear anything official, let me know.
    I def haven't heard anything about Green starting. To me it makes no sense since you have a bunch of scorers on the floor already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Getting in early King?

I picked Archie too. I feel as though he has so much potential and I can't wait to see him develop. I'm eager to see Len as well but I think it'll take him a little while to become accustomed to the NBA.
    I'm going to try to have these threads ready sooner than an hour before tip. I get burned out creating the threads. Takes a while searching for the players and stuff.
    So I removed some things I normally add and it should make it easier for me to do these quicker.

I was actually debating doing 'weekly' threads where it just covers each game from Sunday-Saturday. I like single games better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'm going to try to have these threads ready sooner than an hour before tip. I get burned out creating the threads. Takes a while searching for the players and stuff.
    So I removed some things I normally add and it should make it easier for me to do these quicker.

I was actually debating doing 'weekly' threads where it just covers each game from Sunday-Saturday. I like single games better.
    Yeah, single games are much better. Honestly, I don't think it would be a big deal if you didn't include our starting line up either. Who we are playing, location, and tip off time are the most important things.

We are lucky to have game threads, unlike the PSD Pacers fans

vCash
    Yea some threads don't have a big enough PSD following. I think this will be my 5th year doing them. We used to have multiple people doing them but the forum goes as the team does.
    If we win the lottery this year, you can bet we'll get at least 5 new posters sign up to talk about it. Maybe more.

vCash
    I'm going to see Pearl Jam tonight so I'm taping the game. Not the way I wanted to start the NBA season but this is a band I need to see before I die as I missed my last chance 11 years ago.

Taping the game and will be on after I catch up. Enjoy it guys!

vCash
    Yea some threads don't have a big enough PSD following. I think this will be my 5th year doing them. We used to have multiple people doing them but the forum goes as the team does.
    If we win the lottery this year, you can bet we'll get at least 5 new posters sign up to talk about it. Maybe more.
    Yep, Imortal [sic] used to do heaps of game threads, and me and STAT32 used to chip in every now and then. mdm692 did a few last season from memory.

vCash
    I'm going to see Pearl Jam tonight so I'm taping the game. Not the way I wanted to start the NBA season but this is a band I need to see before I die as I missed my last chance 11 years ago.

Taping the game and will be on after I catch up. Enjoy it guys!
    Enjoy Pearl Jam!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Yep, Imortal [sic] used to do heaps of game threads, and me and STAT32 used to chip in every now and then. mdm692 did a few last season from memory.
    Yup. I'll still be on here 3-4 hours prior to tip off and if nothing is up I'll make one myself. That way King won't get all burned out.

vCash
    Waiting for the show to start. No opening act. Place is sold out. Bobcats won't see this many fans at their opener

vCash
    Go Suns!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast