Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who to hate

vCash

who to hate

Hello all,

Every year there's a player on the bucks that I absolutely hate. Whether its for lack of skill, running their mouth, or lack of effort.

Past winners of my prestigious award have been brandon Jennings, stephen jackson, and bogut.

Keep in mind I'm a pessimistic bucks fan although this year I like our squad.

So if I'm to pick a player to hate who do you think it Will be? Who's yours?

vCash
    I have a feeling Udoh is the odd man out this year and probably traded. Probably have to wait and see though. If Mayo comes out of the gates chucking and missing. He probably be next on the list. But if he's efficient then fine then. Anyone taking minutes from Giannis could be next. lol Butler could be on the list as well. But overall I like our roster not much to complain about. Hammond could be on the list as well if he does some crazy trade of youth for a veteran for a win now to get in the playoffs i'll be mad. That's why i'm worried when I read a eastern conference team had talks about Gasol trade. That's seems like a Bucks move.

vCash
    If I had to give my vote to one person on this team it would be Gary Neal. He's going to put up a lot of shots and I could see him shooting us out of a game or two off the bench, just like I could also see him shooting us into a win or two. I can also see him getting upset if Juice gets off to another hot start and his minutes are reduced. Fun thread though lol

vCash
    i dont think im going to really hate anyone on the team but i know im going to be upset with knight on this team he's a poor mans jennings which is not what we need at pg... the only thing we can hope is that he plays well and smart like jennings did when luke was backing him up that first yr bj was here. If knights not playing well he'll get the hook for luke or gary all year so hopefully that helps him and makes him not take as many risk!!!

I know for the opposite side of the the players im going to "love"/ root for alot this year are Giannas/Henson...along with Sanders because i would really like them 3 to be our front court of the future with them being fringe all star to all star players! Other players im really going to root for this year.. first off is knight because as much as i dislike him and think he is b jennings v2.0 but worse, i know he's got potential and i hope he lives up to it and progresses as a future pg for us! Also another player im pulling for is mayo i hope he can finally put it all together and play at a high level for the whole season! Also Caron and Ersan im pulling for because if Giannas and John can make strides to be the players i believe they can be, im hoping by the deadline we can decide to move forward with both the young guns in the starting line up with Larry... but if we go that direction and both Caron and Ersan are playing well and at a high level hopefully we can trade them at the deadline for picks to either a rebuilding team or a contending team for picks to continue to add on to our young team! Also i know if we trade them to a contender were going to get late 1st picks but my hope is that we could package them with ours to move up!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    All I know is I want Wiggins.

vCash
    Another guy were forgetting is Delfino. Once he's back he could be getting any remaining minutes at sf then Giannis gets buried. Hope Drew isn't like Skiles picking favorites over rookies. I didn't mind the Jennings trade getting another young player in Middleton back. But then we countered that by bringing in Butler yet. Either some guys gonna get mad later once everyone is healthy and not enough minutes to go around or a trade will happen. Then if we decide to go small ball in some situations then were benching big guys. Vicious circle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I doubt we get a top two pick. Most likely if we bottom out badly. Maybe we get Smart or Exum but even they would be in the #3 to #5 range. You figure Suns and Sixers and Celtics got their tank full steam ahead.

vCash
    Udoh.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Why? What would we do with Giannis? Plus he'd play here for 2/3 years and leave. Simple as that.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I think it was the mock draft section of draftexpress where some one was saying Wiggins wont go #1 cause he's a tweener. I'd have to go back and read it again. But yeah like you said we have Giannis at SF besides Middleton and Delfino. Butler is only expiring contract at sf. But yeah I know the Bucks trade turnovers happen often so no one is really safe. Bad enough if Glenn Robinson III would land at our spot. I know previous draft before he dropped out he was labeled sg. Now he's labeled sf.

vCash
    Good posts everyone. I completely forgot aboht udoh. But If some of you say knight may be like jennings then hell most likely take the cake. I hate chuckers.

vCash
    We could draft at sf if its a elite one. You figure once Henson bulks up and improves he could play more center. Then once Giannis bulks up and kid is still growing he could play pf down the road in a couple years. So its not to far fetched to drafting another sf. Was hoping for more of a combo wing that can play sg/sf. But if Knight doesn't improve at pg we need a pg badly in the draft then. Plus we have to see how Mayo works out for us. Since you figure Grizzlies and Mavs didn't put up much of a fight to keep him. I figure Udoh is the main odd man out and possibly Ersan for the right price. If we can get a couple young assets in return for Ersan or a high draft pick i'm happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Why? What would we do with Giannis? Plus he'd play here for 2/3 years and leave. Simple as that.
    If we had that problem we'd be in a great spot. As much as I love watching him and want him to be KD remember Giannis is a project, it may not work out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27305051
    I doubt we get a top two pick. Most likely if we bottom out badly. Maybe we get Smart or Exum but even they would be in the #3 to #5 range. You figure Suns and Sixers and Celtics got their tank full steam ahead.
    The Celtics are probably better than us to be honest, they're under rated
    Rondo
    Bradley
    Wallace
    Greem
    Hump

They probably pay small ball but I think green has a break out yr, possibly an all star
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Being in the position of being able to draft wiggins even though Giannis is developing would be a great position to be in. We can definitely find a way to get them both minutes, and would be able to easily trade either one if we wanted.

Another thing is I don't get why everyone in here is constantly so down on Ersan. Stretch 4 who can rebound is a pretty good asset, especially if sanders can develop any post game (which is a big if that may be unattainable). I'm not as quick to trade him as everyone else seems to be. This is a big year for him, if he can continue to score and get his looks as more of a core piece of the offense, he will really show his value.

Lastly, I don't think knight is going to be a guy to hate. He's far from Jennings 2.0. I'm not saying he's going to be a stud, but at the very least he's a guy who plays hard and gets after it defensively. He may take a few unadvisedly threes, but he's hardly a chucker. And for me personally, I find it hard to hate a guy who gives 100% effort, especially on the defensive end. That's what knight is. He may never be a stud, or even a starting quality pg, but he will give effort and that's about all you can really ask for from a player.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast