Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Predict Seeds 6-8 in each Conference

I think most can agree that the west is 6 deep with the east going 5 deep (unless your super low on the Knicks and Grizzlies).

What are the remaining teams in each conference that will make the playoffs this year?

vCash
    West: Mavs/Wolves
    East: Raptors/Pistons

I think the Raptors/Pistons actually have a pretty good shot of making it into the 2nd round.. depending on how the seeding turns out and how their big men ( Drummond and Jonas mainly ) develop.

vCash
    East

ATL
    WIZ
    CLE

WEST

DENV
    DALL
    NOH

vCash
    Raps and Pistons aren't making it to the 2nd round LOL, i don't even think the raps will be in the playoffs though if Bynum isn't healthy DET will get in over CLE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    Raps and Pistons aren't making it to the 2nd round LOL, i don't even think the raps will be in the playoffs though if Bynum isn't healthy DET will get in over CLE.
    To each their own. They're both solid clubs. Go look at their depth charts. You'd be surprised the talent on those teams... Raptors in particular have a pretty good starting lineup. Detroit is as big and physically as a team will get. Am I saying I'd put money on them? Hell no, they can just potentially match up well.

Pacers
    Miami
    Bulls
    Nets

The next 4 are up for grabs... Pistons/Raps has just as much of a shot as Knicks/Cleveland/Washington/ATL do.

I think any of those 6 teams could knock off the Nets or Bulls.

vCash
    West:
    -Mavs
    -Lakers

I think the Wolves would make it over the Lakers if they were 100% healthy the entire season, but I don't think that will happen sadly. Denver I have no idea how they respond after they shook things up.

East:
    -Detroit
    -Atlanta
    -Cleveland

Unlike the wolves, I think the cavs are healthy enough to sneak in. Though if Bynum/Vajo/Irving are on the bench all season then id give the last spot to Washington.

vCash
    Pelicans, Mavericks and Wolves out west. Pistons, Cavs and Bucks in the east.

vCash
    Pelicans, Nuggets and Wolves in the West.
    Cavs, Wizards, and Atlanta in the East

For the first time in my life -- I felt fear. And I was blinded by its brilliance. I believed fear to be a part of the chaos I abhor, but it was more controlling than all the willpower in the universe. And it would be mine.

vCash
    west - nuggets/mavs/wolves

east - hawks/pistons/raps