Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Does this anonymous GM sound like Dennis Lindsey to you?

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I don't think it's him, but I do hope Jazz fans who hate the Warriors "get it" now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Dude don't even try and compare what jazz are doing to the warriors and think we "get it" now. What the warriors did with injuries was a joke. And no I don't think that is Dennis Lindsey not for one sec, he would never say "the best way for us to do that is to lose a lot of games".

vCash
    I assume you mean this http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...o-tank-season/ ? because your link has something that the site didn't like. Also that does not sound like lindsey at all

vCash
    That writer think Kevin o Conner is still the jazz acting gm. That's as bad as the article from espn where they referenced favors being the offensive player on the team while kanter will be the anchor in the paint and the article I'm referring too was written just last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    Dude don't even try and compare what jazz are doing to the warriors and think we "get it" now. What the warriors did with injuries was a joke. And no I don't think that is Dennis Lindsey not for one sec, he would never say "the best way for us to do that is to lose a lot of games".

Tanking is tanking. Regardless.
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Well that your opinion of what the jazz are doing its a bad one but it's your opinion for you to have.

vCash
    I hope a lot of teams tank this year. They need to make a point to the league that the lottery system is flawed. KOC and Lindsey would just say no comment to th reporter. To smart to say that in public. What the Warriors did was smart/pathetic at the time. They will always be known as the team that tanked.
    Last edited by birdmann5; 10-29-2013 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    #1- he spelled koc's name wrong. his quote might be legit, but everything else he says after that loses all weight with me.

#2- leave it to a golden showers fan to claim credit for everyone following their atrocious model. PLAYING YOUNGSTERS DOES NOT ALWAYS EQUAL TANKING. if we threw in the towel, we wouldn't be playing hayward a lot, we'd throw biedrins and gobert much more than we have, we'd start lester, we'd do any number of things that we haven't done at all in the preseason.

#3- if we were tanking, why did we get tinsley, the best healthy pg we have now? we could have easily kept machado and put all our trust in lucasIII, but we didn't. we improved the pg position for 2 months while burke heals.

i'm just saying, i know we're taking a step back to take a few strides forward... but that is not tanking. look no further than gs 2 years ago, and there are 0 similarities to what we're doing this year.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    The GM made reference to big market teams and evaluating the young guys. We are the only small market team in the tank race this year. We dumped Jefferson and Millsap in order to avoid picking in the 11-14 range which he makes reference to. So yeah, I think this could be Lindsey.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    We obviously traded away some of our veteran guys who gave us a better chance of winning right now for future draft picks and young players
    we have yet to trade a veteran for picks and younger players. I think it is the Celtics or the suns if it even is a gm

vCash
    How are we the only small market team?? That comment doesn't make any sense to me. I'll bet my year salary that it isn't Lindsey. That's not even the way Lindsey talks let alone, you have to believe he would spill his guts to a writer anonymously. I personally don't think any gm talked to this dude and it's a made up story.

vCash
    It has always been the policy of the Jazz to keep quiet. I don't see that changing.

If Warriors fans don't get it by now they never will. You intentionally lost your last 20 games of the season and robbed us of Harrison Barnes, a good player at a position we still need. We are building our team through the draft due to the parity killing rules of the NBA. We are not going to attract superstars to Utah in free agency under the current rules, so draft picks are a bigger deal to us. The best way for us to become a contender is to let our young players develop and hope for the best draft pick possible (if you have a better plan please share). If we land a top pick in the upcoming draft we could be scary good. That is much different than giving up on the season with 20+ games left. I know it's hard to grasp, your team has lost most of it's games for decades and your in California.

vCash
    Clearly the Warriors can attract players here in Oakland and we don't need the draft. If the Jazz didn't like the protection package on the picks, then they would not have had agree to it. Besides all the players you are accusing of being "injured" were actually injured. They all got surgeries.

vCash
    of course he has a better plan. tank tank tank and tank some more.

tanking implies having something to lose. to hear everyone talk- jazz fans, pundits, experts- we aren't any good. at all. not even sac-town, as bad as they've been, can hold a candle to the warriors in regards to tanking.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 10-30-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast