Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Trade Deadline 4PM

What deals would you like to see the Raiders make, (if any) before the 4pm deadline? Personally I would like to see Jared Allen but we wouldn't be able to afford his 7+ million contract and I think we'd have to give up too much to get him.

vCash
    I would like to see us get some picks for one of these WR's we have on the roster. Either ford, criner, or Holmes. OBviously it's not likely, but one can hope.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    What deals would you like to see the Raiders make, (if any) before the 4pm deadline? Personally I would like to see Jared Allen but we wouldn't be able to afford his 7+ million contract and I think we'd have to give up too much to get him.
    I seen on sportscenter that Seahawks are pushing hard for him. But I'd like to trade Dmac for a soild OL or DE(Someone on the Giants maybe) and just roll with Jennings, Reese, and Stewart for the rest of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdubbz:27298913
    I seen on sportscenter that Seahawks are pushing hard for him. But I'd like to trade Dmac for a soild OL or DE(Someone on the Giants maybe) and just roll with Jennings, Reese, and Stewart for the rest of the year.
    @espnNFL tweeted Seahawks are no longer going after Allen I can't link it because I'm on my phone and someone else tweeted that he won't redo his contract either.

vCash
    Trade Pryor- someone needs a WR
    Trade DMC- someone needs a QB

I would hate to put a thug on this team but maybe if we get him away from the East coast and his homies...Id give a 7th for Kenny Britt and see if him and Pryor can work together...And I can stop hearing how we dont have any WRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Trade Pryor- someone needs a WR
    Trade DMC- someone needs a QB

I would hate to put a thug on this team but maybe if we get him away from the East coast and his homies...Id give a 7th for Kenny Britt and see if him and Pryor can work together...And I can stop hearing how we dont have any WRs
    Kenny Britt does not exist this year, so yeah, we would still need some WRs.

vCash
    The Vikings can choose to eat some of his contract. Happens a lot in Basketball and Baseball but not as often in Football. It has happened though. Usually if a teams chooses to pay a chunk of the remaining contract just costs the team more in trade.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 59s
    Browns not getting calls on Josh Gordon or Greg Little with deadline approaching. 49ers been shopping Nnamdi, Baldwin, Dixon for a while...

RB Dixon would be a good trade if it was cheap. Liked the guy. We have to much depth at CB for Nnamdi. Baldwin is also possible but I dont see them trading for him.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    I wouldn't mind a trade for another RB. I doubt that we have any real room money-wise to maneuver and I think that RM is stockpiling picks. So, we will probably be sellers more than buyers, if anything at all at this deadline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 59s
    Browns not getting calls on Josh Gordon or Greg Little with deadline approaching. 49ers been shopping Nnamdi, Baldwin, Dixon for a while...

RB Dixon would be a good trade if it was cheap. Liked the guy. We have to much depth at CB for Nnamdi. Baldwin is also possible but I dont see them trading for him.
    I'd like to have Dixon, I think between him and Jenning they could really wear a team down. But I dont know why they just dont unload LeMichael James? He has been inactive for a few games now.

vCash
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
    Raiders RB Darren McFadden going nowhere before trade deadline. Oakland not expected to make any trades.
    Raiders Keith McGill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerSophist View Post
    I wouldn't mind a trade for another RB. I doubt that we have any real room money-wise to maneuver and I think that RM is stockpiling picks. So, we will probably be sellers more than buyers, if anything at all at this deadline.
    Need lineman ..... Not running backs!

vCash
    I want our draft picks. Chances are anyone we can get for a price were willing to pay aren't going to be much impact this season.

I heard that the Niners were going to end up cutting up to 3 players due to guys coming off PUP and mid year IR. We'll be 3rd in line on the waiver wire if its anybody good. We assume their contract if we take them off of waviers, but if they clear waivers then we can sign them for league min.

If our O line heals we'll be OK so no need to charge up the credit card after we suffered a lot of pain to get out of debt. Also we may not be able to get anyone with a decent size contract, because we still have cap issues until the end of this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
    Raiders RB Darren McFadden going nowhere before trade deadline. Oakland not expected to make any trades.
    That Sux!!! But not surprising, being that next year's FA will be pretty solid.

vCash
    honestly, i would not like to see any transactions unless it's DMC for a 1-3 round. i know that's wishful thinking but it's the only way i'd let him go this season. he can still help us get our first winning season in awhile. that confidence to this young is worth letting him walk in FA IMO. plus, TP talks highly of DMC. he doesn't want to see him go.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast