Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Plan for the 2nd Half

The question we need to ask is can we win the superbowl this year? NO.

What can we do now to win it in the next 2 years or so?

Play all the young guys that are not Playing (yes, we are already play most of them).

1 Austin to the bench Williams starts the rest of the season.
    2 Start Holloman at SLB
    3 Start Akin see what he has got, if nothing replace 2014.

Trades I like to see:
    1 Austin, will not happen, cap cut 2014
    2 Durant and Sims, low salary, solid Lbs, not sure what we get 4th, 5th?
    3 Kyle Orton, Hello Rams (not sure if they made a trade yet since Bradford went down).
    4 Mackenzy Bernadeau, ok back up but lets see if we can move him to a team in need.

If you can make a trade now you get a little higher draft pick than in the offseason, use that extra pick to move up in the draft or stockpile talent. I still think we can win the division (our div sucks this year) but we are not getting too far in the playoffs. Go with the young guys, clean up the cap. We are an 8-8 team.

We have a soft schedule comping up, can win the division but I do not see us going to far in the playoffs. I hope we do not trade for anyone, with the salary cap issues we need to go young.

What worries me is that 2015 is probably a better year for a superbowl run, but how much will Witten, Ware, and Romo have left by 2015?

vCash
    Trades aren't easy to do. The best thing they can do is just continuing to make the right decisions and continue playing hard. We must hit on the Draft like we did this year. If the cowboys had a def we'd have a good record.

vCash
    we just signed everett brown, that fills all of our needs
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    we just signed everett brown, that fills all of our needs
    Lol. Everett brown is gonna lead us to the superbowl bro, you didn't know that? lol

vCash
    I'm already counting the Boyz out the playoffs. There doing everything all over again, defense allowing come backs in last minutes or seconds, waters out for the year, Romo a coward throwing the ball, no running game, oh and did I say defense? Only thing I'm looking forward is how it pans out... And how Terrance Williams do.