Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Minnesota Vikings next coach?

Think we all know Frazier is just the next ex-coach of the Vikings. So who should be coaching the Vikings next year...Jon Gruden, Bill Cohwer (spell check), Bill Parcells hell whats Jimmy Johnson been up to? Any ideas maybe a college guy lets hear it folks.

vCash
    I'd like to see greg roman here. OC for the niners. Or john gruden!

vCash
    Jay Gruden
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    We need to do an offensive guy. Greg Roman, Jay Gruden, or an up and comer from the college ranks. Maybe Josh Mcdaniels from NE. Maybe Bronocs O cord.

vCash
    Going to be riding the Lovie Smith train. Andy Reid type impact.

vCash
    Here is who I like John Gruden & David Shaw of Stanford. I read an article today that suggested Jim Tressel which I have never thought of but I can't say I particularly like it.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2013/10...-frazier-fired

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    The chances we pull a coach that is already in the NFL is significantly higher than pulling from the NCAA. I am sure we will bring Jay Gruden for an interview in since he fits our offensive system. I wouldn't be surprised if Bevell at least got an interview with us but I doubt we would bring him back. Greg Roman is also an intriguing option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw:27299027
    We need to do an offensive guy. Greg Roman, Jay Gruden, or an up and comer from the college ranks. Maybe Josh Mcdaniels from NE. Maybe Bronocs O cord.
    I agree that you all need to go offensive but don't forget what Josh McDaniels did to the Broncos in less than 2 years. The guy is a terrible head coach.

vCash
    we bring in john gruden, lovie smith, or josh mcdaniels and I will be seriously considering dropping my lifetime fandom

but whomever the HC is, I'd love to see Scott Frost as the OC
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I agree that you all need to go offensive but don't forget what Josh McDaniels did to the Broncos in less than 2 years. The guy is a terrible head coach.
    Yup, McDaniels is a horrible HC. Great OC but that is it. I personally would still like to see a stud Defensive HC and a talented OC. Our Offense already has potential but we need our D to bounce back because they are suffering right now.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    If they go the college route I think Shaw from Stanford is about the only choice outside of the new Bear Bryant down in Bama.

vCash
    I think Mcdaniels didn't too TOO bad at the beginning. Maybe he just got in over his head. Maybe this was a maturation process for him. Can't be worse than chilly.

vCash
    Bring back Chilly!

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Posted this in the Leslie Frazier post, but here it is again. I have seen Jay Gruden mentioned and definitely think he is a viable candidate. He has done a nice job developing the young players in Cincinnati's offense. Although, I also believe Mike Zimmer their defensive coordinator would be worth looking into as well. My long shot candidate that I believe could be a wise choice would be Ray Horton the Cleveland Browns current defensive coordinator. He is a Dick LeBeau disciple and is known for his aggressive defenses. He was the secondary coach for Pittsburgh for 3 Super Bowls and for 3 seasons in which they allowed the fewest points. More recently he keeps managing to have high rating defenses even though in Arizona in 2012 or this year in Cleveland the offensive side of the ball is near non-existent (Sound Familiar?) I think with the right Offensive Coordinator he could be a very solid surprise choice.

vCash
    Name i will throw out there for discussion is Art Briles.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...itle-contender

Straight Flash Homey

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast