Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Seahawks Making A Push For Jared Allen

"Multiple sources" tell ESPN's Adam Schefter the Seahawks are making an "11th-hour push" for Vikings DE Jared Allen.
    Per Schefter, the Vikings are also talking to another team. Schefter's colleague Chris Mortensen reports the Vikings are seeking a second-round pick, but would "consider a conditional third-round pick." According to USA Today's Tom Pelissero, Allen is willing to "redo his deal for the right situation." The Seahawks have roughly $2.6 million in cap space, while Allen is due $7.5 million, so a restructure would be necessary. Seattle is loaded with pass rushers, and tied for third in the league in sacks. It would be a luxury add.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2837/jared-allen

Our D-Line isn't the problem lol.

vCash
    Put Jared Allen at LT, otherwise we don't need to make this trade.

Although our pass rush would be ****ing stupid good.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Will be the best Defense in football with Jared over there. He deserves to go to a winning team. I really hope we can swing and 2nd, and maybe like a 5th for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Put Jared Allen at LT, otherwise we don't need to make this trade.

Although our pass rush would be ****ing stupid good.
    isnt it that way already thoguh? it can only be so good before it has good people wasting on the bench. this seems like an unnecessarl move especially sinc eit will require a fairly significant restructure
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Couldn't see a Vikings player going to Seattle

vCash
    wow Seattle is already stacked up front

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Will be the best Defense in football with Jared over there. He deserves to go to a winning team. I really hope we can swing and 2nd, and maybe like a 5th for him.
    Id be cool with a second, we get a 3rd if he leaves via free agency so it I think it has to be more than that.

vCash
    They make this trade, they're going all in on the season. Granted, they can probably snag a third round pick back at some point. I can't really say I have a huge problem with this. They need o-line help, but I think they can still improve the pass rush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    isnt it that way already thoguh? it can only be so good before it has good people wasting on the bench. this seems like an unnecessarl move especially sinc eit will require a fairly significant restructure
    Not to mention a valuable pick.

vCash
    Depth is never a bad thing, especially when you get a pass rusher like JA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Couldn't see a Vikings player going to Seattle
    It does look like we are basically drafting Vikings players atm doesn't it?

vCash
    Jesus, talk about overkill

vCash
    I agree somewhat. There's other needs on offense much more than on defense, but there's never a negative in picking up a player like Jared Allen.

Like Ian said, if we make this trade then we're clearly all in this season.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    They need to talk to the Browns about Joe Thomas or Josh Gordan now that Rice hurt his knee.

Even though Rice has played like crap he was our biggest receiver now we got a bunch of 5'10-5'9 guys lol.

vCash
    They could get Kenny Britt for a 7th rounder I',m sure.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast