Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WEEK 9: New Orleans Saints at New York Jets November 3rd, 2013

The Ryan Bowl: (6-1) Saints vs. (4-4) Jets

1:00 p.m. EST at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, US

Scattered clouds. Cool. 52 F, Wind: 16.04 mph/NW

FROM ACCUSCORE.COM:
    The New Orleans Saints are a solid favorite with a 72% chance to beat the New York Jets. Pierre Thomas is projected for 47 rushing yards and a 26% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 28% of simulations where New York Jets wins, Geno Smith averages 0.82 TD passes vs. 0.29interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.53 TDs to 0.59 interceptions. Christopher Ivory averages 121 rushing yards and 0.88 rushing TDs when New York Jets wins and 74 yards and 0.34 TDs in losses. The New Orleans Saints has a 36% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 93% of the time.

vCash
    This game concerns me because while the Bills did try to run they also abandoned the run too often thus we sacked Thad Lewis so hard I think he is still beneath the dome somewhere. Plus Spiller was out. And our pass D is better way better than our run D.

My concern with the Jets is I think they are stubborn enough to run the ball no matter what we do and they feel comfortable doing that because they know their defense should hold us from scoring too fast and too often.
    Not to mention that's just their strengths. But we cant get laxed in the secondary because every now and then those guys will go up top.

So I thinks this game will be ugly Hartley will need to MAKE his field goals. I think it could be a blowout for us if the Jets abandon the run. But I'm sure they will not so I'm guessing an ugly game ............

Saints 23 - Jets 20
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Shot in the dark but is anyone going to the game? I'll be there bright and early at 8am with the Colston jersey, grill on and a beer in hand.

vCash
    In the Dome I think the Saints would win 28-14 or something along those lines. Outside, the Saints just aren't as potent. Geno Smith is good for some picks, but the Saints have to convert them into points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison515151:27298338
    Shot in the dark but is anyone going to the game? I'll be there bright and early at 8am with the Colston jersey, grill on and a beer in hand.
    I thought about going but I will probably just catch us when we play the Panthers in Charlotte instead. But any year we play Redskins or Ravens Im there!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:27298410
    In the Dome I think the Saints would win 28-14 or something along those lines. Outside, the Saints just aren't as potent. Geno Smith is good for some picks, but the Saints have to convert them into points.
    We need to shake the cant win on road in playoffs cant win outdoors rep because I feel like we wouldve beat Seattle in 2010 if we were healthy at DB and RB and we would've beat San Fran in 2011 if they hadnt knocked Pierre out the game.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    We need to shake the cant win on road in playoffs cant win outdoors rep because I feel like we wouldve beat Seattle in 2010 if we were healthy at DB and RB and we would've beat San Fran in 2011 if they hadnt knocked Pierre out the game.
    Curious to see which brother will breakout/show the 46 defense first!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 10-29-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Dude, stop drinking the kool aid that the outside media (who hardly ever set foot on airline Dr.) is preparing! Tell them britches that BIGBREED says to eat a dik, bcuz since Sean Payton became the Head Coach of the New Orleans Saints, the Saints are the winningest team(have won the most games since 2006) in the NFL!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    A dome team is going to have trouble outdoors. When your o-line can't block well, you aren't going to have a run game to fall back on if the weather is bad (like it was in Tampa). That's what scares me.

vCash
    Saints release Chris Carr... I guess that means we're activating Vilma
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    I'll be interested to see what Vilma has left in the tank. He's going to have to use his smarts to make plays instead of his body. He's the reverse Martez Wilson.

vCash
    Hey guys, I have a question. I'm a cowboys fan and I was having a discussion with another fellow cowboys fan about nxt weeks big game. I said, I think its a bigtime showdwn game, considering both teams are in the thick of the playoff race and its on sunday night football. The other guy does not think its a showdwn game and he also said he thinks the saints think that they are going to trounce the Cowboys. Which I 100% disagree with because sean payton would nvr allow his team to think like that. With both teams sitting in 1st place and it being week 10 and on SNF , I think its no doubt about a bigtime showdwn game. By the way I think the saints win by no more than 7 points in a high scoring game. Just wanted your guys thoughts for the big game nxt week...this fellow who I was talking with says the giants cowboys game in week 12 is a showdwn game. I think this game is much bigger because we all kno NYG will not make the playoffs. Itd be different if they were in the hunt

vCash
    Vilma was activated today
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hiagain2u:27326296
    Hey guys, I have a question. I'm a cowboys fan and I was having a discussion with another fellow cowboys fan about nxt weeks big game. I said, I think its a bigtime showdwn game, considering both teams are in the thick of the playoff race and its on sunday night football. The other guy does not think its a showdwn game and he also said he thinks the saints think that they are going to trounce the Cowboys. Which I 100% disagree with because sean payton would nvr allow his team to think like that. With both teams sitting in 1st place and it being week 10 and on SNF , I think its no doubt about a bigtime showdwn game. By the way I think the saints win by no more than 7 points in a high scoring game. Just wanted your guys thoughts for the big game nxt week...this fellow who I was talking with says the giants cowboys game in week 12 is a showdwn game. I think this game is much bigger because we all kno NYG will not make the playoffs. Itd be different if they were in the hunt
    Theres a reason why Cowboys Saints tickets are 300 bucks for nosebleeds that game is a fan favorite imo
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Jenkins out today Ill be curious to see if secondary looks better or not, how WRs look without the Hall of Famer Colston, and if Vilma makes a good debut.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast