Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Do we make a move before the deadline?

Do you guys think we make a move?

What move would you make?

I personally don't think a move will happen, especially since we have been playing so well with so many injuries. But I would love to see any move made that would take McMillan off the field... Not saying we need to trade for Byrd, but if we could get a cheap bandaid player there that'd be great!

vCash
    What about tony Gonzalez? After reading the report a couple mins ago, he sounds like he wants one last go on a team with a chance to win it but doesn't want to be the diva and demand a trade and go out on a bad note. Out of respect the falcons might be selling relatively cheap and boy oh boy would I love seeing Arod throw him the ball lol. Low chance of it happening, just a thought.

vCash
    If I woke up to that news in the morning I'd die, I think it makes sense for us seeing as we would be looking for another TE next year regardless. Ultimately I don't see us giving up more than a 4th rounder for any given player out there, they are too valuable to TT. If we are gonna make any moves I'm sure it'd be on the defensive side of the ball because we've put up PTs even with backups, our offense is fine. But we can't keep on giving up 20+ pts a game come playoff time if we want to make a run at a SB, back end needs fixing.

vCash
    But I think trading for Fred Davis would be more likely. cheaper.

vCash
    I'm not sure if TT will make any trades honestly.

Just yesterday the sports media (ESPN especially) made a big deal about how 50 out of the 53 players on this team are all drafted or undrafted pick ups. Is it possible that TT doesn't want to hurt that ratio by getting Tony G?

That probably sounds stupid but I feel like after this season, TT might just go all out with this homegrown talent thing and next year we will have all 53 out of 53 players XD.

My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

vCash
    Who were the 3 plays? I remember hearing that and I could name Pickett and that's about it lol maybe special teamers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack123 View Post
    Who were the 3 plays? I remember hearing that and I could name Pickett and that's about it lol maybe special teamers?
    Kunn and Seneca Wallace.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/9530/john-kuhn

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...seneca-wallace

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...7/ryan-pickett

vCash
    Oh yeaaahhhhh duhhh Seneca lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack123 View Post
    Oh yeaaahhhhh duhhh Seneca lol
    We should have picked up an undrafted QB. DAMN IT! We could have been 51 out of 53.

vCash
    Shoulda kept grahm the man!!! And Kuhn will gone next year and well be 52-53
    Last edited by GoPack123; 10-29-2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Typo

vCash
    The only guy I would want is Byrd. Tony maybe but only for a late rounder, 6 or 7. Atlanta might do it just out of respect for him, but I doubt we make any moves. Byrd would be sick though.

vCash
    The only position I would want to make an upgrade at is safety. The only problem with that is any safety in the NFL would take time to learn our scheme, and also chemistry with the rest of our defense. As weird as it is to say, I'd rather go with what we have at safety than get an unknown player at this point in time.

I officially don't want the Packers to make a move for anybody. Yes, not even Byrd.

vCash
    I really don't see the need for a move. We still have a lot of guys who are going to be coming back from injury

vCash
    i dont think they will
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    We aren't doing anything, but Tony G. would be nice. Let him finish out his career with a team that has a shot to win a championship. Atlanta is spiraling and he didn't come back to lose, and it would probably cost a 6 at most. Do it.

Byrd would be amazing but that's just not happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast