Time: 10:30 PM EST
    Where: BC Place
    TV: CSN-CA,FS-D, SportsnetW

Record: 6-4-2

Jimmy Howard
    3-4-2
    .915%
    2.62 GAA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLAYER TO WATCH

vCash
    I think I'm going to get blacked out of this Western Canada trip. For **** sakes.

vCash

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    Well, let's see if the Wings decide to play a complete game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I'm kinda bummed about getting fewer late games, but I know the early morning guys appreciate it. Love staying up with some drinks and watching games late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I think I'm going to get blacked out of this Western Canada trip. For **** sakes.
    Just find a good stream and watch it on your computer.

vCash
    I think it's actually on TSN.

vCash
    Let's start a win streak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Dats and Z were skating together yesterday according to freep. I'm curious to see of they put them together just to match the Seden twins or if it goes forward beyond the Canucks game.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    These are the practice lines for fowards from yesterday:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi
    Cleary-Weiss-Alfredsson
    Tatar-Andersson-Abdelkader
    Miller-Glendening-Eaves

Tootoo, Helm, and Samuelsson were wearing the grey jerseys. Franzen out with injury.

I wish the Wings would leave Tootoo in the lineup. Isn't the 4th line a checking line? If so, let's put some checkers on it, hint: Tootoo. Babcock likes Eaves because he shoots the puck, then why can't he sit Miller? If they are going to play Abby on the 3rd line, why not put Tatar-Andy-Eaves and Abby-Glendening-Tootoo together? You end up with 3 lines that have RH shots on them and you have a checking line.

Abby leads the team in hits with 48. Ericsson is 2nd with 18. That is a huge gap. Seems like the Wings don't really have any checkers other than Abby.

Weiss probably needs to shoot the puck more. He only has 14 SOGs compared to team leader Zetterberg with 50.

I find it strange that Sammy is getting such limited playing time. He has only played 4 games thus far. Maybe they can give him back to the Nucks why they are there.

vCash
    Probably want to frustrate Samuelsson until he asks for a move. I don't get these lines. Pretty bad. Again, we're going with one offensive line for the most part. I like Cleary's move up however.

And Lions. Odds are, Vancouver will use HIA to keep hte Sedin-Sedin-Kesler line away from Detroit's big line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Probably want to frustrate Samuelsson until he asks for a move. I don't get these lines. Pretty bad. Again, we're going with one offensive line for the most part. I like Cleary's move up however.

And Lions. Odds are, Vancouver will use HIA to keep hte Sedin-Sedin-Kesler line away from Detroit's big line.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, if we take away his ice time he could waive the no trade clause.

vCash
    Sammy has been ****ed over though.. He has every right to be mad. He played well in Florida. A return makes sense I suppose.

vCash
    Sammy, a pick....maybe another player and get a tough blue-liner. Would love to see a sweep on this Canadian roadtrip.

vCash
    Ericsson may go on LTIR. The Wings are still managing to play the Cap shuffle. Franzen has been cleared to play Friday and Helm may play Saturday.

If the Wings don't want Sammy, I have a possible solution. Try to trade Sammy and take back part of his salary cap. The Wings only need to free up 2 million to be cap compliant. I would think some team might give up something for Sammy if the Wings would take back 1 million of the cap hit. If they need more cap space later, they can waive Tootoo, or Eaves which have a cap of 1.9 and 1.2 mil.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast