Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official Detroit Pistons Free Agent/Trade Ideas Thread

Think it's about time we use a single thread for FA signings and trading ideas...

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    Sell the farm. Trade them all way for 2014. LeBron to Pisrons!

vCash
    Hopefully no moves will be necessary...

OK I'm not that naive (contrary to the majority of my posts)

vCash
    Moose, Drummond, and 5 first rounders for Jonas Valanciunas.

vCash
    I really think we have to trade Monroe for a SF or maybe a stretch 4, the sooner the better because I see him averaging around 13 and 7 this year at best.

vCash
    Stuckey needs to be moved and shouldn't be to hard too either now. Without the ball in his hands he brings nothing to the table. I really don't want to see him playing the 2 on or off the bench and Bynum has now surpassed him as a backup point. Maybe try to package him and CV for a good stretch 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Stuckey needs to be moved and shouldn't be to hard too either now. Without the ball in his hands he brings nothing to the table. I really don't want to see him playing the 2 on or off the bench and Bynum has now surpassed him as a backup point. Maybe try to package him and CV for a good stretch 4.
    You're not going to get any good stretch 4s for those guys, you're not going to get good anything for those guys except maybe depth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    You're not going to get any good stretch 4s for those guys, you're not going to get good anything for those guys except maybe depth.
    Not true teams will want to shed some salary. Those expirings are pretty valuable and getting out of the tax is starting to look pretty important to the league now. I'm not really expecting to get much more than some sort of decent rotational players for them unless we package them with Moose if things go to ****.

vCash
    Monroe for Harrison Barnes

vCash
    Eh... I'd rather trade for a pick, if we need a stretch four, his name is Charlie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Eh... I'd rather trade for a pick, if we need a stretch four, his name is Charlie
    Yeah but I would like one that could rebound and play a little bit of defense. Charlie just flat out sucks.

vCash
    Yeah but I would like one that could rebound and play a little bit of defense. Charlie just flat out sucks.
    Who exactly do you think you're getting without throwing Monroe in on that deal?

vCash
    Who exactly do you think you're getting without throwing Monroe in on that deal?
    LeBron!! Hell I don't know man I haven't really looked into it yet it was more of just what I want but you could get some serviceable players for those expirings as the season goes on.

vCash
    LeBron!! Hell I don't know man I haven't really looked into it yet it was more of just what I want but you could get some serviceable players for those expirings as the season goes on.
    You said a stretch 4. Expiring contracts aren't what they used to be, they don't have much value unless you throw Monroe in on a deal.

vCash
    You said a stretch 4. Expiring contracts aren't what they used to be, they don't have much value unless you throw Monroe in on a deal.
    Why don't they have as much value? I would think they would have more value in the new CBA.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast