Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bucs Place Mike Williams on Injured Reserve

If the Buccaneers are going to win a game this year, they’ll have to do it without wide receiver Mike Williams.

The Bucs announced Monday that they have placed Williams on injured reserve, ending his season and leaving the Buccaneers without one of their starting wideouts the rest of the way. Williams has been battling a hamstring injury for several weeks and said after last Thursday’s loss to the Panthers that it was torn rather than strained, which signaled that this move would be coming in short order.
    Source: PFT

vCash
    0-16
    A) good draft pick
    B) great tattoo idea
    C) fire schiano

Wish mw19 the best in his recovery
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Happy for him lol. He can wait for next season.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Am I the only one seeing that this team needs help at the WR position this offseason. We only had 2 WR now we only have 1. Glennon and Schiano are in trouble. Only a matter of time until defenses take away Vincent and then what? This is a debacle.

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

vCash
    Time for next man up I guess and roll with who we've got. If the packers can win with that WR core than so can we. Granted they have Rodgers and we don't but still. Maybe Aaron's kid brother can bring us luck

vCash
    ^^^ Bol... Dats funny lol the jags cut him bro...
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Time for next man up I guess and roll with who we've got. If the packers can win with that WR core than so can we. Granted they have Rodgers and we don't but still. Maybe Aaron's kid brother can bring us luck
    I agree, but it takes a very special QB(Brady Rodgers) to be able to make medocure receivers, good receivers. That's not something a young buck like we have could do.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Am I the only one seeing that this team needs help at the WR position this offseason. We only had 2 WR now we only have 1. Glennon and Schiano are in trouble. Only a matter of time until defenses take away Vincent and then what? This is a debacle.
    Bwall,

I know you know this but we all knew we needed help at WR last offseason many spoke of us drafting someone. Heck the FO knew it too. That’s why they tried to remedy it with what’s his face from Dallas. -FAILURE. We need a good slot. We also need more depth at WR. Team actually has a ton of holes that still need filling. We need help at both lines especially at DE /IF?? Bowers is a bust, we may also need a QB, and we most DEF need a TE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    Bwall,

I know you know this but we all knew we needed help at WR last offseason many spoke of us drafting someone. Heck the FO knew it too. That’s why they tried to remedy it with what’s his face from Dallas. -FAILURE. We need a good slot. We also need more depth at WR. Team actually has a ton of holes that still need filling. We need help at both lines especially at DE /IF?? Bowers is a bust, we may also need a QB, and we most DEF need a TE.
    I don't think we should label the need as "slot wr" just wr....put the best WRs possible on the field. Vincent is good in the slot, any WR can be.

I really would love to see Vincent, Mike and a 3rd legitimate WR...who can all move around and play inside or outside.

If we were to get a pure slot guy it would make us predictable and make it harder to move Vincent around and create matchups.

If we draft in the Top 2 it should be Bridgewater or Clowney..if we aren't in the top 2 and choose not to take a QB I think it should be one of these great WRs in this draft.

PSD Mock Draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I don't think we should label the need as "slot wr" just wr....put the best WRs possible on the field. Vincent is good in the slot, any WR can be.

I really would love to see Vincent, Mike and a 3rd legitimate WR...who can all move around and play inside or outside.

If we were to get a pure slot guy it would make us predictable and make it harder to move Vincent around and create matchups.

If we draft in the Top 2 it should be Bridgewater or Clowney..if we aren't in the top 2 and choose not to take a QB I think it should be one of these great WRs in this draft.
    Agreed. If we are not in the top 2 then it has to be BPA. Everyone scoffed at the Lions for taking Calvin JOhnson when they did. They had not had any good turn outs with early WRs but they did it anyway. We have to do the same. We passed up on way too many good players when we have had early draft picks. If we have a 3rd pick and the best players is a WR or another RB we have to take them. We cant reach and try and plug in guys we think will fit.

vCash
    I'll grab a Running back in the second or third not #1, Doug is our guy, but id ref take a WR #1 if water, mariota is off the board, because I think the others will slip to round 2!

vCash
    There wont be a rb that high....its gonna be similar to last year, a rb might go late in the 1st to a desperate team or not at all. So don't even worry about that.

PSD Mock Draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    I'll grab a Running back in the second or third not #1, Doug is our guy, but id ref take a WR #1 if water, mariota is off the board, because I think the others will slip to round 2!
    There wont be a rb that high....its gonna be similar to last year, a rb might go late in the 1st to a desperate team or not at all. So don't even worry about that.
    Hypothetically speaking... It could be a WR, RB, CB, DT, or OL...wahtever. We just go after who ever is best when we are selecting that high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    Agreed. If we are not in the top 2 then it has to be BPA. Everyone scoffed at the Lions for taking Calvin JOhnson when they did. They had not had any good turn outs with early WRs but they did it anyway. We have to do the same. We passed up on way too many good players when we have had early draft picks. If we have a 3rd pick and the best players is a WR or another RB we have to take them. We cant reach and try and plug in guys we think will fit.
    The only problem with that plan is that pick cost the Lions there GM, granted he was terrible anyway, it was that pick and strategy that cost Millen his job. I'd like for us to draft need instead of BPA. We don't need a running back but with your strategy we'd take one.

vCash
    Yea I wouldn't waste my #1 within the top 5 on a RB, makes no sense to be honest, I no best player on the board is the way to go but, that'd possibly block a greater need swinging @ a position we only need depth @... No shot but it'll only be smart to swing for best player available in positions of need, like DE, O-Line, QB, and or WR... RB is purely only a need position! Grab a RB that high and hes better then Doug or maybe just as good would possibly hender either of there production! Not all teams can pull off the 2 headed monster trick, hope we have a new HC to guide the troops!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast