Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500

    Bryant Vs Megatron Difference?

    One is a loudmouth talented thug punk while the other is a calm talented professional who's the best at his position and doesn't have to prove his greatness by running his mouth.

    This team doesn't need players like Bryant who are nothing but cancerous and will eventually destroy the locker room. It's all about Dez. Screaming at coaches and in the face of Witten one for the greatest TE's of all time? Young man has no respect and talent alone doesn't keep teams together and win championships. He's beginning to resemble T.O (who by the way never got in trouble with the law).

    Hats off to Calvin Johnson 329 receiving yards. Lots of respect for that man who never got in a pissing match with Dez, he took the high road and let his game speak for itself and ultimately won the game. Hopefully, Bryant can mature and improve on his character.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    154
    vCash
    1500
    The lions actually throw the ball to johnson. Romo was forcing the ball to williams early on. It was pathetic.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Idahospuds View Post
    The lions actually throw the ball to johnson. Romo was forcing the ball to williams early on. It was pathetic.
    Makes no difference at all. Acting out and blowing up at your QB and other teammates because you aren't getting the ball makes you look like an immature idiot, no matter how talented you are. There have been games where Calvin Johnson has been overthrown or Stafford just doesn't look his way, yet that is not the way to act.

    Maturity and character count for a lot. Larry Fitzgerald has reason to act like an idiot towards his organization and their QB situation the past few seasons, however he doesn't. Those are the guys who i wish to see on winning teams.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    154
    vCash
    1500
    Somebody has to show some fire in this team. DEZ did that. Im all for it. This team needs more players who show the same fire. Dez wants to win badly. Our headcoach and starting qb are good at talking..we need more walking on this team...they didnt throw the ball to dez once until halfway thru the 2nd..pathetic coaching..I love dez' fire.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500
    I really hope you guys break the bank on Dez.

    I also wish Ware or Witten would have just pummeled Dez for getting in their faces on the sideline.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    vCash
    1500
    Johnson was open all over the field Dez was not. Dez must learn there is a time and a place for his "rant" and most fans and media must learn just because a player goes on a rant that it does not mean it is a negative thing. Dez (and his rands/ passion) reminds me a lot like Michael Irvin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,467
    vCash
    1500
    Romo needs to throw Bryant the ball thats the difference. Stafford looked for Johnson EVERY play and threw it to him EVERY play.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,565
    vCash
    1500
    Calvin Johnson got thrown the ball 16 times yesterday and Dez was targeted 6 times....if you throw the ball to anyone that many times they should produce..I will give credit where credit is due because Johnson had a helluva game...but he is 6'5 and runs like a deer..he should be able to do what he does...especially against a poor defensive team...as far as Dez's rant yesterday...I have no problem with it...we need guys that has passion for the game. I believe the reason it's blown out of proportion is becase the media wants Dez to fail so bad...they want to be able to say I told you so...
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    154
    vCash
    1500
    6 targets to dez during the game is unacceptable.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    Calvin Johnson got thrown the ball 16 times yesterday and Dez was targeted 6 times....if you throw the ball to anyone that many times they should produce..I will give credit where credit is due because Johnson had a helluva game...but he is 6'5 and runs like a deer..he should be able to do what he does...especially against a poor defensive team...as far as Dez's rant yesterday...I have no problem with it...we need guys that has passion for the game. I believe the reason it's blown out of proportion is becase the media wants Dez to fail so bad...they want to be able to say I told you so...
    Well said.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    One is a loudmouth talented thug punk while the other is a calm talented professional who's the best at his position and doesn't have to prove his greatness by running his mouth.

    This team doesn't need players like Bryant who are nothing but cancerous and will eventually destroy the locker room. It's all about Dez. Screaming at coaches and in the face of Witten one for the greatest TE's of all time? Young man has no respect and talent alone doesn't keep teams together and win championships. He's beginning to resemble T.O (who by the way never got in trouble with the law).

    Hats off to Calvin Johnson 329 receiving yards. Lots of respect for that man who never got in a pissing match with Dez, he took the high road and let his game speak for itself and ultimately won the game. Hopefully, Bryant can mature and improve on his character.
    1. How do you know what was really said?

    2. Could Bryant of handled it differently? Sure. Is it that big a deal? IMO, No.

    3. He's the only that looked like he gave a ****

    4. There is a lot more difference than what Bryant did on the sideline. Johnson is a freak, he was when he was at Ga Tech, it's the reason he went 2nd in the draft, and it's why he received a 132M contract extension. He's the best since Moss and if he keeps up this momentum he'll go down as top 3 WR of all time with or without rings.

    None of us know exactly what Bryant was saying.

    "
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    1. How do you know what was really said?

    2. Could Bryant of handled it differently? Sure. Is it that big a deal? IMO, No.

    3. He's the only that looked like he gave a ****

    4. There is a lot more difference than what Bryant did on the sideline. Johnson is a freak, he was when he was at Ga Tech, it's the reason he went 2nd in the draft, and it's why he received a 132M contract extension. He's the best since Moss and if he keeps up this momentum he'll go down as top 3 WR of all time with or without rings.

    None of us know exactly what Bryant was saying.

    Well said!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    1. How do you know what was really said?

    2. Could Bryant of handled it differently? Sure. Is it that big a deal? IMO, No.

    3. He's the only that looked like he gave a ****

    4. There is a lot more difference than what Bryant did on the sideline. Johnson is a freak, he was when he was at Ga Tech, it's the reason he went 2nd in the draft, and it's why he received a 132M contract extension. He's the best since Moss and if he keeps up this momentum he'll go down as top 3 WR of all time with or without rings.

    None of us know exactly what Bryant was saying.


    You're right, we weren't on the sidelines and don't know what was said. However, based on the obvious body language of someone having a temper tantrum and other veteran teamates getting in the guys face and holding him back, i'm sure he wasn't being positive and encouraging his teammates!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    Calvin Johnson got thrown the ball 16 times yesterday and Dez was targeted 6 times....if you throw the ball to anyone that many times they should produce..I will give credit where credit is due because Johnson had a helluva game...but he is 6'5 and runs like a deer..he should be able to do what he does...especially against a poor defensive team...as far as Dez's rant yesterday...I have no problem with it...we need guys that has passion for the game. I believe the reason it's blown out of proportion is becase the media wants Dez to fail so bad...they want to be able to say I told you so...
    Certainly every wr 6'5 with speed should be able to torch an NFL defense for 329 yards. We all know speed and size is all you need.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    Certainly every wr 6'5 with speed should be able to torch an NFL defense for 329 yards. We all know speed and size is all you need.
    I admitted that Johnson had a helluva game...329 is outside the norm true but he is 6'5 and has speed...I was more excited when Miles Austin has his break out game...it was more impressive too
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •