Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Brandon Gibson out for Season; Knee Injury

Very sad, very big loss... between this and Keller our 2 best Red Zone targets are gone.

vCash
    Right when he was getting into the offense. This really really sucks for an already struggling offense. Clay and Wallace will seriously have to step up.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Gibson was starting to understand offense and RT as the season progressed.

I was not a fan of the signing initially since I had rarely seen Gibson play prior to being a Phin and there were question marks on how he helps this offense. Gibson was becoming a solid contributer and growing with RT.

Passing attack will struggle because of the loss.

vCash
    shame........he was playing great........hope he recovers well

....actually think Rishard Matthews will be fine

vCash
    major bummer. Gibby was playing so well and becoming RT's fav red zone target. And he seems like such a good individual and teammate. Losing those guys hurt the worst. Told you all Gibson would be worth the money aside from his injury. But he'll be back and ready to make an impact next year again.

vCash
    time for Rishard to shine...def. has potential

But i was loving Gibson over the middle. He was one of the few signing i didn't like, but damn he proved me wrong. Granted i only didn't want him because i knew Bess was a goner then but still. He is 2nd on the team in catches. Big loss.

vCash
    He was easily outperforming Bess, he was great on third down and was turning into a red zone threat. But most people on here have been screaming for Rishard Mathews, so here's his chace.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    bad for dolphins they might bring back marvin mcknutt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    He was easily outperforming Bess, he was great on third down and was turning into a red zone threat. But most people on here have been screaming for Rishard Mathews, so here's his chace.
    u talk negatively about Bess again, and i'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life

Bess = greatest WR of all time. Dreadheads 4 life

vCash
    i can't wait until Gibson getting hurt becomes Ireland's stupid pick up and waste of money

^ you know who you are.

vCash
    should have a 7th for britt lol

yes gibs was clicking

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    i can't wait until Gibson getting hurt becomes Ireland's stupid pick up and waste of money

^ you know who you are.
    It wasn't, have to say he was playing better than what I thought he would have.

Problem is I never liked his contract when you could of drafted someone to do his same job for cheep with more upside. It was my main issue with the signing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    It wasn't, have to say he was playing better than what I thought he would have.

Problem is I never liked his contract when you could of drafted someone to do his same job for cheep with more upside. It was my main issue with the signing.
    Yeah, it was more the money that I wasn't a fan of (rather than the player himself). I am excited about Mathews though; I think we'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    The other problem with having spent so much money in FA on WRs this offseason was that the draft was loaded with WRs.

It might have made more sense to just sign Hartline & Gibson and then just use one of our 2nd rounders on a WR like speedster Terrence Williams.

Williams is already looking as good as Wallace and for pennies on the dollar, and of course younger to boot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    The other problem with having spent so much money in FA on WRs this offseason was that the draft was loaded with WRs.

It might have made more sense to just sign Hartline & Gibson and then just use one of our 2nd rounders on a WR like speedster Terrence Williams.

Williams is already looking as good as Wallace and for pennies on the dollar, and of course younger to boot.
    I will agree on this one. I would have much rather signed EITHER Wallace or Gibson (obviously looking like Gibson was the better deal at this point) and draft one of the receivers in the very deep receiver draft. Wheaton could have done just as much as Wallace is doing at this point (or at least nearly as much) and would have cost next to nothing. The Wallace deal is driving me crazier and crazier, but sadly, it's not the deal itself that is getting to me. It's the complete inability to use Wallace effectively (on Sherman) and then Wallace's inability to catch the ball when it is thrown his way...why the f#$k can't he catch anymore? Are Tanny's throws just too straight and on the money for him to grab?
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast