2 5.88%
  • I am somewhat dissatisfied with TT

0 0%
  • I am very dissatisfied with TT

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

TT Approval Rating

Hey guys....Im just interested to see where this is at these days. I remember post 2009 his rating was absolutely dreadful on this site, so i was interested to see where it is at these days.

Feel free to elaborate on why you voted the way u did.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    He's doing an excellent job. Things aren't always perfect and he's been dealt his share of bad cards- two 1st round OT's going down, losing nick colins, jerel worthy, etc- but he's done about everything he could with what he's had. It'd be nice to have the luck roll our way for a while. That said, and I don' t think its very often this isn't the case, its looking like we'll need another very strong draft after this season- appears there will be a few holes that will need patching.

vCash
    I would say he's left some things on the table that could have helped in area's.

He's done a great job of maintaining a well rounded roster, creating competition, blah, blah, blah. He's had some gems in the draft and he's also had some terrible picks.

However, I think you'd be kidding yourself if you said you weren't at all satisfied with his work.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Is this even a question? Considering the state that the Packers were in in 2007, the player turnover rate has been great. He's made us wait over time by developing players rather than signing or trading for flashy players (other than Woodson obviously). Just the fact that we will be in contention for the Playoffs each year is an opportunity that not many teams have.

vCash
    Should have made the poll public
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    I've been satisfied with TT since he got here TBH

vCash
    The Green Bay Packers are loaded with players drafted or signed as undrafted free agents.

Of the 53 current Packers, 50 players have never played for any team other than the Packers.
    '

Matt Williamson/ESPN.

vCash
    can we now stop with the silly trade questions now? 50 out 53 players are homegrown!
    Lacy 2013

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I think its starting to set in that he left Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder ...

vCash
    This stat is unbelievable, really. His ability to maintain cost-controlled players while signing our most essential talent to long-term deals is amazing. It makes for terribly boring offseasons though.

vCash
    There are a lot of things that I wish he would do that he tends to sit more on his hands but a lot of things he does works out for him. So I am in the middle with Ted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    There are a lot of things that I wish he would do that he tends to sit more on his hands but a lot of things he does works out for him. So I am in the middle with Ted.
    Like what? Most of the things we wanted him to do, but he chose not to, ended up being the right decisions. There were times where i questioned a move he made or didn't make, but more often then not it ended up being a good decision. I scratched my head on the whole Lynch ordeal but we really don't know what happened behind closed doors. Now that we have a running game i don't even think about Lynch anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Like what? Most of the things we wanted him to do, but he chose not to, ended up being the right decisions. There were times where i questioned a move he made or didn't make, but more often then not it ended up being a good decision. I scratched my head on the whole Lynch ordeal but we really don't know what happened behind closed doors. Now that we have a running game i don't even think about Lynch anymore.
    We have a glaring issue as we speak (OK, not likely to happen, BUT IF....), we have no long term development QB. If ARodge goes down that's it. There is no Kirk Cousins to save us like RG3 has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    We have a glaring issue as we speak (OK, not likely to happen, BUT IF....), we have no long term development QB. If ARodge goes down that's it. There is no Kirk Cousins to save us like RG3 has.
    If you look around the league not many teams have a really good backup QB. If Backup QB is a huge knock on him then ill take that all day.

vCash
    true
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I wonder how many of the idiots who were so mad at TT for the sole fact he went away from the diva would admit it now..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast