Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Interesting Colts Fact

This has nothing to do with anything current I just found this interesting. I am a frequent gym rat and love my workout supplements. I recently have switched to the fast growing company Muscle Pharm. I just found out that this young and fast growing company was actually founded by former Colts punt returner Brad Pyat. The man whose crucial punt return in the 2003 Monday Night Miracle is also CEO of maybe the best supplement company in the world. Nice to see a former Colt make such a success of themselves in more than just football.

http://www.musclepharm.com/about-us

vCash
    That's neat! I'm gonna look into that product...you like it? I never really use supplements for my workouts but I've given it thought recently.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    That's neat! I'm gonna look into that product...you like it? I never really use supplements for my workouts but I've given it thought recently.
    You just need to know whats important to take. Muscle Pharm might be the best because they produce so many great products and they are very cost affordable especially on bodybuilding.com. I use their pre workout also called Assault, their protein powder(which is some of the best out there) called Combat Powder, their creatine, their CLA pills, their ZMA pills, and their Aminos. If your not used to supps then start of light. I would recommend their protein, their fish oil, and maybe find a good multivitamin. That is always a good base to start with. I would recommend their pre workout Assault just because most pre workouts can give you negative effects but Assault just pumps you up but wont make you crash.

vCash
    O and on a side note Laron Landry is sponsored by them and on their facebook page they are always posting his workouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    O and on a side note Laron Landry is sponsored by them and on their facebook page they are always posting his workouts.
    Then it's probably credible and extremely good.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I am gonna check out their products, thanks for the info!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I am gonna check out their products, thanks for the info!
    On bodybuilding.com they have their full line at really good prices.