Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Fantasy Topics

vCash

Fantasy Topics

I'm creating a thread for all of you dreamers out there, and I know you exist in droves, to assemble amongst your fellow posters to congregate thoughts of the make-believe.

I'll list a few ideas for riveting conversation for out-of-this-world stuff that would be so cool if it really happened:

What would the Jets organization be today if Namath didn't win Super Bowl III?

How many Super Bowls would the Jets have if they drafted Dan Marino?

What if we drafted Freeman (as some are suddenly quiet about)?

How cool would it be if the Jets had hired Rob Ryan?

What if Braylon were retained instead of Holmes?

What if Schottenheimer was attacked and eaten by klingon bastards before the Colts game in the AFC Championship game?

What if Kerley were an elite WR?

Do SOJ fans have more in common than being raised by wolves?

Redrafting 2009-2012 - include your fantasy mocks

Imagine a world without Cimini and Manish

What if we had cryogenically frozen Pennington until advanced research could have reconstructed his noodle arm?

What if we kept Revis, still received the Bucs 1st in 2014 and traded Sanchez for a 2nd round pick with the trading team picking up his entire salary? That would be cool.

When will aliens deliver us the perfect android football player?
    Last edited by John X Doe; 10-26-2013 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    There's already a fantasy league forum for fantasy talk.....

In before close....

vCash
    There's nothing wrong with speculation or the what if's ??

In Football (soccer) they even created a game called football manager. Where you can deal in the what if's and become the manager of a team.

This is because fantasy and speculation are part of sports!!!

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    What if God was one of us?

What if I had breasts? Well that's actually an easy one...I'd never stop touching myself.

What if some people's parents knew how to properly use a condom?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with speculation or the what if's ??

In Football (soccer) they even created a game called football manager. Where you can deal in the what if's and become the manager of a team.

This is because fantasy and speculation are part of sports!!!
    That is just a vomit of words.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    If you dont like a thread, which you never seem to, dont read it.

With one game every week, there will be speculation threads.

You dont like it? Leave it alone.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    My fantasy is to win the lottery for an ungodly amount of money. Make perfect investments to multiply it by 100. I would clone myself 10 times into an 18 year old body. Then collect wives of every race color and creed and have them on an ovulation schedule that would allow me to impregnate 40-50 a week for the next 10 years.

Then, after I killed my clones, the kids would be train in martial arts, weapons, linguistics, computer tech, fine arts, math, chinese philosophy and psychological operations from the time they could walk and talk. They would be assigned according to skill set and preference to their future jobs. But they would all be highly trained assassins/ super spies.

I would then infiltrate and take over PSD and make it all mine.

I'd probably make a bid to take over the world too...

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    So the person who complains the most about a convolution of threads decided to make a thread about nothing of relevance.

Ironic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    My fantasy is to win the lottery for an ungodly amount of money. Make perfect investments to multiply it by 100. I would clone myself 10 times into an 18 year old body. Then collect wives of every race color and creed and have them on an ovulation schedule that would allow me to impregnate 40-50 a week for the next 10 years.

Then, after I killed my clones, the kids would be train in martial arts, weapons, linguistics, computer tech, fine arts, math, chinese philosophy and psychological operations from the time they could walk and talk. They would be assigned according to skill set and preference to their future jobs. But they would all be highly trained assassins/ super spies.

I would then infiltrate and take over PSD and make it all mine.

I'd probably make a bid to take over the world too...
    So you'd want your kids to be just like Magoo?

-Sun Tzu

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    So you'd want your kids to be just like Magoo?
    Clarify please. Either way the answer will be yes but are you the super spy, culturally adept child of a crazed narcissistic billionaire?
    Or are you a crazed narcissistic billionaire, with 25000 super spy, culturally adept children?
    Or are you and I the same person?

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.