Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What the Nat'l Media is saying about our team

NFL.COM, Elliot Harrison, fifth this week, up one place

Yes, the Colts got an emotional win over last week's top-ranked team, but let us not forget how out-of-sync they looked the game before in San Diego -- nor should we forget the loss of Reggie Wayne for the season. Next week, they'll head to a venue in which they were hammered last year: Houston's Reliant Stadium. Vontae Davis (23) says he's fired up to play the Oilers.

SBNATION.COM, Ryan Van Bibber, third this week

I don't understand how the Colts lost games to the Chargers and the Dolphins, but walked away with wins against San Francisco, Seattle and dethroned the undefeated Broncos. I'm sure someone somewhere has some hot takes. Apparently, confused identities are a thing this year. Last season, it was Bruce Arians and the seven-step drop of death. This year, it's Pep Hamilton taking the ball out of Andrew Luck's hands to push the power run. But Sunday night they let Luck be Luck again. And, as noted by Bill Barnwell at Grantland, those first-half drives that had Luck doing most of the work accounted for 24 points.

However, without Reggie Wayne, the Colts may not have a choice but to try and run more.

SPORTINGNEWS.COM, Vinnie Iyer, fifth this week, up four places

The Colts have a knack of playing with the big boys, don't they? The Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers make for an impressive resume of wins. As well as Chuck Pagano's staff did without him, he's showing that he's a pretty darn good coach of the year candidate himself.

CBSSPORTS.COM, Pat Kirwan, first this week

The Colts beat the Broncos on Sunday, and hold wins over the Seahawks and 49ers. They may not hold the top spot for long because Reggie Wayne (87) is out, but the 7-0 Chiefs must beat teams like Indy has to take over the top spot.

SPORTSGRID.COM, Matt Rudnitsky, seventh this week

That was impressive. Climbing. Not sure they can climb higher, though.

ESPN.COM, second this week, up four places

Beating the Broncos was nice, but losing Reggie Wayne (87) will be costly. Only Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall have more targets the past two seasons.

PROFOOTBALLTALK.COM, Mike Florio, third this week, up three places

So which team will Andrew Luck (12) be playing for when he makes his return to Indy in 14 years?

FOXSPORTS.COM, Brian Billick, fourth this week, up three places

The Colts are young and explosive, but with youth comes inconsistency and before I put them above the Broncos, I want to see them put together strong back-to-back games.
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0230022&Ref=PH

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    We've beaten three teams that are considered superbowl contenders..with two losses against at least solid teams. The chiefs have beaten no one but are still considered better? Just kind of strange.

If KC can beat a team like Denver or Seattle, then I'll believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    I agree, The Chiefs opponents have somewhere in the .300's winning percantage......and all the
    experts" claimed that Indy played no one last year, lol!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Our beginning schedule was brutal, I am thrilled where we are. With the Texans struggling, we should cruise the rest of the season.
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyyo1900 View Post
    Our beginning schedule was brutal, I am thrilled where we are. With the Texans struggling, we should cruise the rest of the season.
    Yep I believe the Colts 2nd half schedule is the 5th easiest in terms of opponents winning PCT.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER