6 75.00%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dolphins(3-3) vs. Patriots(5-2)

NFL Week 17
    VS

The Miami Dolphins (3-3) vs The New England Patriots (5-2)

Sunday, October 27th at 1:00 PM ET

vCash
    I can't see the patriots losing twice against divisional opponents. I'm gonna say 24-14..somewhere around there.

vCash
    They are on a 3 game losing streak(to be fair we've lost 2 out of our last 3) and we'll be getting back Talib and Amendola(IMO they play). We're playing at home and I think Brady is pissed @last week. It will be a treat to watch Amendola and Gronk together and how that affects Edelman and then the rookies.

Scratch that. Not just Brady, I think this whole team is pissed at how things ended last week and will have that chip on their shoulders Sunday.
    Last edited by Austeezy; 10-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.

vCash
    Miami can't/won't run much, so we can concentrate on pressuring the QB and covering the recs. I think some of the guys that came out soft vs the Jets are going to be stoked, and we have more bodies back.

Pats 27 Fish 17

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Pats are the closest to being healthy in a long time, almost all of Brady's weapons will be out there this game (minus only Vareen), Talib is back, the team will be very pissed after the poor play last week, could see our first blowout coming this week. Been a long time since we haven't had a nailbiter but I can't imagine Brady playing that bad, especially with all the questions surrounding him. We all know how competitive he is. The defense will be better with Talib out there. Gronk has a game under his belt now. Could see Pats 31-14
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I have considered this an easy win for a month now. despite the 3 game losing streak + them getting Gronk back I still consider this an easy win. they don't have much of anything that can hurt us. we win by 20

Is that guy delusional or what? We haven't gotten blown out at home in the regular season since 2005 I wanna say? And this guy thinks Miami is the team to do it? lmao. And we're also more healthy now then we were a few weeks ago when the Saints came into NE, who not to mention are 10x better than Miami and yet they couldn't do it against a more banged up NE team but Miami will? lol
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash

Miami also have the worst offensive line in the NFL 26 sacks allowed i believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    Miami also have the worst offensive line in the NFL 26 sacks allowed i believe
    I want to see Jones FEAST on Tannehill!

vCash

I expect alot of carter ninkovich and jones lining up together, since they are supposedly going more towards a pass rush line

vCash
    The offense still worries me. The Brady bunch have looked sharp sporadically. They haven't had a consistent outing yet. Hopefully, this week, they get back to firing on all cylinders and if they can't, damn it McDaniel s run the ball some in the 3rd quarter when you're up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I want to see Jones FEAST on Tannehill!
    Pardon me, but from "Lost Boys", Keifer snarls "time to feed!" - that's what I just thought of when I read this...

Growing up as a Pats fan and watching us trade the core of their D to them for scraps, and then 20 years of domination was really frustrating, but ever since "squish the fish" in '85, it's been our way - in particular since the end of 2002 15-5, here is the next chapter of that story.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 10-26-2013 at 10:33 AM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    OL has got to play better this week. Looking for some good game planning from JMD and the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Pardon me, but from "Lost Boys", Keifer snarls "time to feed!" - that's what I just thought of when I read this...

Growing up as a Pats fan and watching us trade the core of their D to them for scraps, and then 20 years of domination was really frustrating, but ever since "squish the fish" in '85, it's been our way - in particular since the end of 2002 15-5, here is the next chapter of that story.
    Thumbs up for the Lost Boys reference. That's on the list for horror flics to watch before Halloween.

The king of all horror movies, (JC's) The Thing, will be played once the kiddies go to bed on Halloween night.
    DodgersGM ‏@DodgersGM
    Josh Beckett grounds out to right field. #Dodgers #Cardinals

vCash
    I think this is gonna be a great game. I see both defenses showing up in a big way but for some reason I see the Dolphins pulling the upset somewhere in the range of 23 to 21. Hopefully I'm wrong.

vCash
    Why do we use play action before we set up the run?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast