Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

I wonder what Sanchez trade value would have been...

I was listening to Francessa and he was posing a question with all the QB getting hurt what would Mark's trade value would be.

waytasekant...ar you dellin me dat Sanchize haz trade value?

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    we probably could've pawned him off on the rams for a late-round pick, considering schotty and mark have a rapport with each other which would enable mark to come in and learn the playbook quicker than someone else with no experience under schotty's O.

of course, the elephant in the room would be who picks up mark's salary and/or how much of it would the jets be willing to eat...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    He may indeed have had value. The Rams and one other team has called Brett Favre. Freeman has been a grease fire and he's starting. But Sanchez had a huge price tag this year and that probably would've nixed any potential trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    we probably could've pawned him off on the rams for a late-round pick, considering schotty and mark have a rapport with each other which would enable mark to come in and learn the playbook quicker than someone else with no experience under schotty's O.

of course, the elephant in the room would be who picks up mark's salary and/or how much of it would the jets be willing to eat...
    I'm guessing the Jets would have eaten some of that contract. Not sure how the dead money would have worked out.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Maybe if would have never gotten to that point if Sanchez actually had more TD's than INT, and Geno just sits back and develops.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I'm sure between the Rams, the bills, the vikings, the texans and jacksonville, someone would have given up a 5th rounder for a former starter.

What a great day it was.

vCash
    4th at best.

Maybe a 5th with conditionals making it a 4th
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I heard that the cap hit wouold prevent us trading him!!!!

vCash
    Surprisingly enough, MSanchez would indeed have had trade value.

My guesstimation would say 4th at best to a completely QB decimated team, but most likely a 5th or 6th with considerations and/or cash to help offset any cap expense.

Needless to say, MSanchez will probably be able to sign anywhere he wants this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Surprisingly enough, MSanchez would indeed have had trade value.

My guesstimation would say 4th at best to a completely QB decimated team, but most likely a 5th or 6th with considerations and/or cash to help offset any cap expense.

Needless to say, MSanchez will probably be able to sign anywhere he wants this offseason.
    I agree that Sanchez probably could have netted the Jets a 5th or 6th depending on how much money the Jets ate. As far as next year, I think he will end up with the Cardinals for some reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I'm sure between the Rams, the bills, the vikings, the texans and jacksonville, someone would have given up a 5th rounder for a former starter.
    I think the jets could have got more for sanchez..... but the jets would be so desperate to get the money off the books.. they would take the waterboy..... but if I was sanchez I would not go back to shotty.... find you a coach that looks like he will be with the team at least 3 yrs... he needs stability at the offensive coaching... he got to the div championship game... a few plays from a superbowl... go west sanchez... minny would be great for him...

vCash
    rams woulda sent a fifth because of schotty

vCash
    Sanchez would be the best back-up QB in the league.....

Maybe send him over to Philly
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Some teams are pretty desperate, I bet we could be got a 4th for him. We definitely would have had to eat some of his salary or take on a bad contract from the team we were trading him too.
    NY Jets 8-8
    In Rex We Trust