Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,874
    vCash
    1777

    Richardson Cleared to Resume Playing


    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,732
    vCash
    785
    Yeah i saw that earlier. SB here we come!
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Atsugi, Japan
    Posts
    5,578
    vCash
    1500
    o nice.
    the packers have so much talent...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,647
    vCash
    1500
    who? Lol i forgot who this dude even was

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Atsugi, Japan
    Posts
    5,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    who? Lol i forgot who this dude even was
    he played in the same secondary as Hayward at Vanderbilt. hes a decent sized prospect who is a sure tackler. could be a solid player in the future. hes got to be a bit rusty right now.
    the packers have so much talent...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    championship!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    Yay a 5th safety!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,874
    vCash
    1777
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,445
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.
    This is great to hear, I got goosebumps reading the title. I'm a big fan and hope he is able to contribute next year. With his size and speed he may even earn a roster spot on ST's this year actually. We all know GB needs help in that area.

    1 thing is I'm not sure if GB would carry 5 Safeties. Mainly I'm thinking, they won't cut McMillian yet. Maybe I'm wrong.

    Last edited by Kevolu; 10-24-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,874
    vCash
    1777
    Thing is.. He's not just a plus athlete really smart sound player. I doubt they cut Mac. Though I kind of wish they would. I imagine they want to get Sean to the ps

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,445
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Thing is.. He's not just a plus athlete really smart sound player. I doubt they cut Mac. Though I kind of wish they would. I imagine they want to get Sean to the ps
    I was thinking he played in more games. He is still eligible with 5 games. Seems risky to me but I'd assume after the neck injury and how long hes been out teams will just stay away. I'd still rather him come in and improve the ST's. GB needs help badly in that area.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,858
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.
    x2

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Atsugi, Japan
    Posts
    5,578
    vCash
    1500
    I was thinking about this today. Whether or not they would cut Macmillian or MD Jennings...it's a tough call.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.
    Wow that's hard to make out what you're trying to say. As far as people knowing who he is I think we all do. He's an undrafted free agent who if he's lucky will be a back up safety and special teams guy. It's highly doubtful he'll ever be anything more and this thread seems unnecessary. Could have just mentioned it in the injury thread...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,874
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah's_Ark View Post
    Wow that's hard to make out what you're trying to say. As far as people knowing who he is I think we all do. He's an undrafted free agent who if he's lucky will be a back up safety and special teams guy. It's highly doubtful he'll ever be anything more and this thread seems unnecessary. Could have just mentioned it in the injury thread...
    My deepest apologies

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •