Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Richardson Cleared to Resume Playing

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Yeah i saw that earlier. SB here we come!
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    o nice.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    who? Lol i forgot who this dude even was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyGreenFan View Post
    who? Lol i forgot who this dude even was
    he played in the same secondary as Hayward at Vanderbilt. hes a decent sized prospect who is a sure tackler. could be a solid player in the future. hes got to be a bit rusty right now.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    championship!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Yay a 5th safety!!

vCash
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Liked him more than Banjo and he is playing a lot. Good to hear anyway. Was worry maybe his career was over. But I doubt any of those making jokes knew that our who he even is.
    This is great to hear, I got goosebumps reading the title. I'm a big fan and hope he is able to contribute next year. With his size and speed he may even earn a roster spot on ST's this year actually. We all know GB needs help in that area.

1 thing is I'm not sure if GB would carry 5 Safeties. Mainly I'm thinking, they won't cut McMillian yet. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by Kevolu; 10-24-2013 at 12:56 PM.

vCash
    Thing is.. He's not just a plus athlete really smart sound player. I doubt they cut Mac. Though I kind of wish they would. I imagine they want to get Sean to the ps

vCash
    Thing is.. He's not just a plus athlete really smart sound player. I doubt they cut Mac. Though I kind of wish they would. I imagine they want to get Sean to the ps
    I was thinking he played in more games. He is still eligible with 5 games. Seems risky to me but I'd assume after the neck injury and how long hes been out teams will just stay away. I'd still rather him come in and improve the ST's. GB needs help badly in that area.

vCash
    x2

vCash
    I was thinking about this today. Whether or not they would cut Macmillian or MD Jennings...it's a tough call.

vCash
    Wow that's hard to make out what you're trying to say. As far as people knowing who he is I think we all do. He's an undrafted free agent who if he's lucky will be a back up safety and special teams guy. It's highly doubtful he'll ever be anything more and this thread seems unnecessary. Could have just mentioned it in the injury thread...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah's_Ark View Post
    Wow that's hard to make out what you're trying to say. As far as people knowing who he is I think we all do. He's an undrafted free agent who if he's lucky will be a back up safety and special teams guy. It's highly doubtful he'll ever be anything more and this thread seems unnecessary. Could have just mentioned it in the injury thread...
    My deepest apologies

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast