Alright folks, it's that time of year again. Colts are 5-2 and currently hold a 2 game lead in the AFC South. ESPN ranked the Colts #2 in their weekly power rankings. CBS also has us really high. We're no longer flying under the radar, but it is nice to gain the respect of the nation.
Anyway, for the past 3 years I've posted a series of questions in each bye week thread. This year will be no different. It's a good time killer and it can spark conversation.
The questions are Colts/NFL related and some of them are recycled from last year's bye week discussion thread as well as previous ones. There isn't really an order to them, mostly jumbled. Answer all or some:
1. The Colts are 5-2... Overall have you been encouraged or discouraged by these first 7 games?
2. Which player has been the biggest surprise this year?
3. Which player has been the biggest disappointment this year?
4. Who is your favorite offseason acquisition?
5. What injury hurts us the most (Ballard, Bradshaw, Allen, Thomas)? Not including Wayne because we've yet to see how the team plays without him
6. How would you grade Luck's season so far?
7. What do you think Luck still needs to work on?
8. Is Andrew Luck a top 5 QB as of this moment?
9. If not, who's ahead of him?
10. We have a large sample size of Chuck Pagano, so what do you think of him as a coach?
11. What do you think of Pep Hamilton thus far?
12. Opinions on Manusky?
13. Who should be this team's primary kick returner and punt returner?
14. Name your 3 favorite and least favorite Indianapolis Colts.
15. Every team has a scapegoat... who do you consider this team's scapegoat?
16. It is 4th and 1. Do you have more faith in our offense picking up that one yard or our defense preventing it?
17. Relating to previous question, It is 4th and 1 from the opponents 35 yard line. Without context (score, time, etc), do you have more faith in Vin nailing the 53 yard fg or our offense picking up the first?
18. How many more games should we give Trent Richardson before jumping to conclusions?
19. What little-known player will make a big impact the rest of the year?
20. 7 games in, how would you evaluate Grigson's offseason (draft and FA/trades)?
21. What player do you think gets too much criticism that isn't necessarily warranted
22. What player deserves more praise?
23. Name 3 players you want the Colts to target ahead of the 2013 trade deadline (next week).
24. Pep or Arians?
25. If Peyton was on the Colts and Luck was on Denver, how many wins would each team have?
26. How many wins will the Colts finish with this year?
27. What are your thoughts on Peyton's record setting season?
28. Who is the 2nd best team in the AFC South?
29. Can the Colts make any noise in the playoffs without Reggie Wayne?
30. Who wins the NFC/AFC? Superbowl?
31. Who are the Colts top 5 players, regardless of position?
32. Vontae, Bethea, Angerer are all FA's after this year... if the Colts could only choose 1, who would you pick?
33. How would you rank the 2012 QB draft class after their first 23 games?
34. Besides Peyton, and Indy, who are you rooting for to win this year's SB?
35. Why is the Offensive line so bad every year?
36. How many wins would we have if Hasselbeck was the starter?
37. Which 2nd half game are you most looking forward to?
38. Who should be the Texans QB?
39. Favorite play or moment from these first 7 games?
40. What FA departure do you miss the most?
41. What do you think of Irsay?
42. Do you hate the Polians more than Tom Brady?
43. Which Colt that isn't in the ring of honor should be in their ring of honor?
44. What's your next Colts jersey purchase going to be?
45. Who should the Jaguars pick with their 1st round pick?
46. I still can't believe we're a top 3 football team. Are you guys buying the hype?
47. As of now, what's the Colts biggest off season needs?
48. Is your fantasy team doing good?
49. I'm sure you got tired of answering questions after like the 12th one, but you're almost done!
50. Feel free to add anything else.