Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rex can't do anything right

We win the home game vs the Cheatriots and Rex gets a lot of bull for running the ball too much, we lose the 1st game vs the Cheatriots and Rex gets a ton of bull for throwing the ball too much....this guy cannot win in some small minds!

vCash
    Well Rex doesn't decide how much we run the ball and how much throw the ball
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Been a Jets fan long?

vCash
    Completely pointless thread. Let's close and move on please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Been a Jets fan long?
    lmao...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    You must understand some of our fans are irrational.....

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Been a Jets fan long?

Must be. Boone would actively choose to be a Jets fan. It's something you're born into. It's destiny, fate, karma. We were all rooting for Alexander the Great and Genghis Kahn in our past lives. So in this life, we were born to root for a team that might never win.

But I will agree. Rex will always be shredded. Even if he is the coach when we win a Superbowl, the media and fans will find a reason to hate on him.

As Jets fans, we act like this Jet is either taking off to new heights or crashing to the ground. There is never a normal ride with some turbulence.

vCash
    can we suspend pologreen from starting threads until he grows half a brain?

vCash
    Half a Brain ????? I have been a Jets fan since 1960 with the Titans, had season tickets at Shea, saw Namath in the Far East after the Super Bowl ( I was in Southeast Asia during the Super Bowl, serving in the military) so I could not go to Miami. Half a Brain maybe not since I've been a fan so long, BUT I have seen this play out to many times before...the media our fans complain about QB's coaches ownership and we keep changing Never getting it right! Now we have a good coach and he is a buffon a circus leader in the media and by our fans. The thing I know about Rex is he is a good (Not great yet) a coach who is the only link besides Namath to the Super Bowl....maybe you don't know but Buddy Ryan (his Dad) was the Defensive Coordinator for the Super Bowl JETS!!!!! My problem is that I can't stand that no matter what he is WRONG! He dosen't know how to manage the end of half's BUT on Sunday he had a full 3 TO's left at the end of the game. I love the Jets but am frustrated with the NY MEDIA. Half a Brain I have played football professionally and coached at the lower levels, half a brain....yeah their are a few games I don't remember BUT I do know when my coach deserves a little break!!!!
    Last edited by POLOGREEN; 10-23-2013 at 09:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    We win the home game vs the Cheatriots and Rex gets a lot of bull for running the ball too much, we lose the 1st game vs the Cheatriots and Rex gets a ton of bull for throwing the ball too much....this guy cannot win in some small minds!
    It's just #footballfanlogic. Don't worry about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    Half a Brain ????? I have been a Jets fan since 1960 with the Titans, had season tickets at Shea, saw Namath in the Far East after the Super Bowl ( I was in Southeast Asia during the Super Bowl, serving in the military) so I could not go to Miami. Half a Brain maybe not since I've been a fan so long, BUT I have seen this play out to many times before...the media our fans complain about QB's coaches ownership and we keep changing Never getting it right! Now we have a good coach and he is a buffon a circus leader in the media and by our fans. The thing I know about Rex is he is a good (Not great yet) a coach who is the only link besides Namath to the Super Bowl....maybe you don't know but Buddy Ryan (his Dad) was the Defensive Coordinator for the Super Bowl JETS!!!!! My problem is that I can't stand that no matter what he is WRONG! He dosen't know how to manage the end of half's BUT on Sunday he had a full 3 TO's left at the end of the game. I love the Jets but am frustrated with the NY MEDIA. Half a Brain I have played football professionally and coached at the lower levels, half a brain....yeah their are a few games I don't remember BUT I do know when my coach deserves a little break!!!!
    PLEASE PEOPLE USE THE DAMN RETURN BUTTON! I know you dont "care" if I read your post, but you wrote it for a reason....help us read it by using spacing!!!!

2nd - I wont say you have half a brain. But if everyone started threads based on a one sentence opinion or thought, this site woud be dysfuntional (even more than it already is )

So TBH - I dont see this as thread worthy.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    PLEASE PEOPLE USE THE DAMN RETURN BUTTON! I know you dont "care" if I read your post, but you wrote it for a reason....help us read it by using spacing!!!!

2nd - I wont say you have half a brain. But if everyone started threads based on a one sentence opinion or thought, this site woud be dysfuntional (even more than it already is )

So TBH - I dont see this as thread worthy.
    Thread would be worthy if a link was attached proving Rex is taking slack for being conservative.

Secondly i believe his point is valid, but should of been posted in Jets v Patriots thread.

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    I almost thought the thread was going to be in regards to Rex taking the pic with Mr Punchy...the dude that smacked the lipstick right off that *****. Like Rex is supposed to run background checks on people before photos......but it wasn't.

So yeah...we all know Rex can't catch a break from some folks. No big news though. I think he's great. I mean here's a guy that is growing into being a great head coach and whose players love him. He shows his human side to people and they attack him for it.

Stay gold Pony Boy...stay gold......

vCash
    In terms of Rex, look at the coaches on the rest of the teams in the league, and see how many of them you would rather have over Rex...

Its really not a long list (IMO anyay, I know its very subjective)

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steve4x4 View Post
    can we suspend pologreen from starting threads until he grows half a brain?
    Whats wrong with the thread? How is it bothering you, you dont have to read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast