• Eagles

1 20.00%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 8: Giants 15, Eagles 7

WEEK 8

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 10-23-2013 at 11:40 AM.

vCash
    I don't know what to expect now that Vick is back. I was hoping for Matt Barkley, but Vick it is.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash

Week 8: New York Giants (1-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-4), 1:00pm

9 more wins to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    9 more wins to go.
    correction: 13 more to go

vCash

Lol I thought we could assume the Super Bowl win if we are in the playoffs. But you are right, 13 it is haha

vCash
    Shame for the giants Barkley isn't playing...my God he was atrocious vs the cowboys laid back zone d in the fourth. Three picks on three possessions with a fourth being negated by defensive offsides.

Guess they just gotta do the typical giant thing and knock Vick out to get to him lol...good luck.

vCash
    I'm feeling a break out game for JPP, he was starting to show flashes of what he should be doing on Monday
    Future Ace

vCash

So far L.A. Fox is showing this game on Sunday. Gotta believe they switch it to DAL-DET

vCash
    Your sig is the greatest thing in the world
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Your sig is the greatest thing in the world
    The best part is DaMonster on the left doing the less enthusiastic fist throw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Looks like he's doing some other type of gesture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Being a Jets fan, (Supporter of all NY team's) and haven't gone through a similar season last year

Did the game against the viking's inspire hope?

Because as i watched i wanted to cry about how bad the game was. Eli didn't turn the ball over which was nice to see, but The Oline was a turnstile.

Defense played well against a bad Oline too.

Nicks looks crap, trade him.

From where i stand, The giants need to invest heavily in the offense line and defense line. JPP is Very good when he's healthy. If he's constantly injured then he becomes irrelevant.

If the Giants improve theses two things it will allow Eli time to throw and the running game to become more efficient.

Please don't take this a dig, I don't believe the Jets are completely there too.

I would love to here your guys opinion, i fed up with listening to Stephen A Smith

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    Being a Jets fan, (Supporter of all NY team's) and haven't gone through a similar season last year

Did the game against the viking's inspire hope?

Because as i watched i wanted to cry about how bad the game was. Eli didn't turn the ball over which was nice to see, but The Oline was a turnstile.

Defense played well against a bad Oline too.

Nicks looks crap, trade him.

From where i stand, The giants need to invest heavily in the offense line and defense line. JPP is Very good when he's healthy. If he's constantly injured then he becomes irrelevant.

If the Giants improve theses two things it will allow Eli time to throw and the running game to become more efficient.

Please don't take this a dig, I don't believe the Jets are completely there too.

I would love to here your guys opinion, i fed up with listening to Stephen A Smith
    I'm a Jets supporter too (probably the only one in here), it's all good.

Yes, the main problem has been our horrible oline, although really its just the middle of it. Pugh has looked amazing for a rookie at RT and Beatty is a solid LT having an off year with added responsibility.

The players at G and C are weak, but more importantly the lineup changes EVERY week and the most important thing on oline is chemistry, so we have none.....and it all trickles out from there. No oline = no run blocking =no run game = one dimensional = easier day for opposing defenses. No oline = piss poor pass blocking = Eli rushing passes or having to make desperate attempts. Receivers have not been on the same page either.

Nicks is a beast and they need him. He's had a few drops, but he's still a top WR in this league while staying healthy. Only worth trading if they don't think they can afford him in the offseason.

Dline is ok. DTs are stacked and all playing very well. The pass rush is gradually getting a little better and a lot of that lies on JPP getting healthy. He had back surgery in the offseason. He'll be fine in the long run. Tuck has had a good year, Kiwanuka has been good, but not as good as he should be in pass rush. Then there's the conservative pain in the *** coaches who bring rookies along way too slowly and waste DaMontre Moore on the bench while the pass rush fails.

So yeah lots of fixes....Oline, coaching (specifically special teams).

As for hope off the Vikings win? Nope. I mean I enjoyed it as I always do when they win, but it doesn't make me feel any better or worse for this week's game. Philly's D has improved since we last played them and our oline has stayed awful.

vCash
    KG: http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...2-02b414702f92

It's frustrating to watch that interview.

1 - He's far more methodical and intelligent than anyone gives him credit for. I think his scheme is better than his playcalling.

2 - The thing that worries me about all these coaches is the mannerism through this losing streak. Laughing off some questions and situations, answering too calmly and seeming comfortable with the current situation when the biggest issue is offensive failures. Everyone seems to be in a comfort zone. Like they're riding things out for retirement and comfortable that the won the SB twice and this doesn't effect them to the extent that it should. Which is why I think a mid-season firing (Quinn, positional coach, etc.) is what they needed to get everyone's attention and fire up the determination. We've got some old guys settled in their ways and what they call "don't panic" seems to be a lack of desire to change things up when things are going poorly.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast