Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL WEEK 8: Buffalo Bills @ New Orleans Saints Sunday, October 27 1:00 pm ET

NFL WEEK 8
    BUFFALO BILLS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Saints top Buffalo hunters.........FEAR THE BEARDS!!!
    Junior Gallette 3 QB KILLS

Cam Jordan 5 QB KILLS

From ESPN.COM:
    This week’s game: Bills (3-4) at Saints (5-1), 1 p.m. ET, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans

Series history: The Saints lead the all-time series 5-4, and they haven't lost to Buffalo since 1998. The Saints have won three straight, including their last meeting in Buffalo in 2009, 27-7This will actually be the first time they've played in the Superdome since that 1998 game. The last "home game" for the Saints in the series was in San Antonio's Alamodome in 2005, where the Saints had evacuated after Hurricane Katrina.

Worth noting: First-year Bills coach Doug Marrone spent three seasons as the Saints’ offensive coordinator/offensive line coach from 2006-08 before going back to college to become Syracuse’s head coach. Marrone was part of Sean Payton’s first staff in New Orleans in ’06 and helped build the foundation for their Super Bowl squad.

Photo above Drew Brees goes Buffalo hunting

vCash
    Time for the Saints to get back on track.

vCash
    Excited to see how we bounce back after the bye. i have a feeling Drew and the offense are going to come out firing on all cylinders after a mediocre performance against New England. Look for us to try and get the run game going. I would love to see Robinson get some quality touches.

vCash
    Saints 40 burger for sure Bills 17
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Bills defense is nothing to sneeze at, they should get to Drew Brees, so the ball must come out quickly in this game!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Agree with BB. I think this game has a pretty good shot at being closer than we're expecting. Jairus Byrd at free safety is especially dangerous. O-Line better improve or Mario Williams is going to be terrifying.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Ingram might return this game. Hope Payton has a quick hook hand in case he's still ineffective.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Ingram might return this game. Hope Payton has a quick hook hand in case he's still ineffective.
    It doesn't matter, who's ever the starter their yards per carry numbers will drop. See Pierre Thomas
    #ItsTheOlineFinesseAzz's

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Can we have 5 active RBs? I'm not so sure
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Oh ye of little faith. We are going to kill the Bills at home in the Dome too

I can't wait to see this massacre our defense is going to demolish their gameplan their best hope is CJ Spiller breaks some big runs but he is banged up so they are screwed over the course of the game.

That leaves Fred Jackson but he is too old to dominate us even if he plays well. Their onlyreal hope is to run with the QB and RBs because if they start passing with Drew Brees its going to be embarrasing.

Stevie Johnson and Robert Woods are good but they aren't that good to play well enough to make this a game.

If Jimmy G is out it will help keep the score under 40 but if he plays look out!!!

I expect a big game out of Sproles and Stills! #speedkills

Coming off of a Bye!

If we dont win this game and in dominant fashion, I'm going to begin to question just how good the Saints really are.

WHO DAT NATION STAND UP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post

That leaves Fred Jackson but he is too old to dominate us even if he plays well.
    a lot of people think this, but it's definitely not true

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Fred is still a good player.

vCash
    If this defense which I know they won't but if this defense allows the Bills to dominate us with Fred Jackson plus the big run ability of CJ Spiller still there we will lose. But I just lend more credit to the ability of this defense to not allow Fred Jackson to DOMINATE us and contain CJ Spiller to if anything just one or two long runs all game.

But I most certainly feel no matter who we play if we let their run game dominate us too much we're screwed.
    And no mistake about I talk about Bills run game because they are 5th in the league and the Saints are 21st in run defense if we let that young QB run some and they get those backs going we are screwed.

Fortunately for us our total D is 11 th in the league and our Offense is 2nd in passing and Bills are 30th yes 30th in passing. So in the game of keep up we win. They can have their runs as long as it doesn't dominate the game.

When our Offense forces them to pass our strengths are waiting to oppose their attempts.
    - We are great in passing they suck in passing.
    - They are sucking in pass D at 21st overall
    - We excel in pass D at 9th overall

Basically, good luck Bills! Not bragging but it is what is we're pretty damn good and we should act like it - We're 5-1 should be 6-0 but yea MODESTY at all times though

WHO DAT! When we in da dome beat everybody!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    UD is shooting from the hip again!

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Hide yo beneficiaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast