Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,230
    vCash
    1777

    Trade Deadline Talk

    Post rumors, ideas of guys you want, guys you think your team may trade, etc.


    I'm hoping GB at least looks at grabbing some sort of TE, at least kick the tires of some GMs who might have guys available.

    Heard a rumor that Mallett may be moving to Arizona.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,230
    vCash
    1777
    Here's the link

    "This from:
    Harris Rubenstein @Hrube5297

    Host of @TNLonETIN. Patriots writer for @PFCentral and Redsox writer for @MLB_Nation. Emerson Class of 2017. blogtalkradio.com/harrisredsox52…

    Posted this last night on Twitter:

    Harris Rubenstein ‏@Hrube5297 5h
    I’m not confirming anything but right now the trade is 2 2nd round picks and ryan mallett for Larry Fitzgerald. More details in AM if real"."

    So you know I'm not totally full of it. Actually found someone saying it on twitter when I had just been texted it. Neato.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259184
    Here's the link

    "This from:
    Harris Rubenstein @Hrube5297

    Host of @TNLonETIN. Patriots writer for @PFCentral and Redsox writer for @MLB_Nation. Emerson Class of 2017. blogtalkradio.com/harrisredsox52…

    Posted this last night on Twitter:

    Harris Rubenstein ‏@Hrube5297 5h
    I’m not confirming anything but right now the trade is 2 2nd round picks and ryan mallett for Larry Fitzgerald. More details in AM if real"."

    So you know I'm not totally full of it. Actually found someone saying it on twitter when I had just been texted it. Neato.
    Arizona would be completely stupid to do that. That would lock the Pats in the SB for sure.

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,230
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Arizona would be completely stupid to do that. That would lock the Pats in the SB for sure.
    Why would they care? They're not in SB contention.

    I don't love it for them either but Mallett and double 2nds? Man, I don't like RM much but two seconds isn't bad and a QB with a rocket arm is worth a look.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,137
    vCash
    1500
    Heard two teams our looking to get Josh Gordon from the Browns and the Skins looking to dump Davis .
    Last edited by Stunner; 10-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Arizona would be completely stupid to do that. That would lock the Pats in the SB for sure.
    Why would they care? They're not in SB contention.

    I don't love it for them either but Mallett and double 2nds? Man, I don't like RM much but two seconds isn't bad and a QB with a rocket arm is worth a look.
    I will hate Arizona if the do. You cant replace a guy like that very easily. Who the hell is he supposed to throw it too?

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,528
    vCash
    1500
    49ers don't need anyone! They're perfect. No one can beat them
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,122
    vCash
    1500
    There's a rumor the Bucs and Pats have a blockbuster in the works. The names being thrown around are:

    Lavonte David, Gerald McCoy, Vincent Jackson, and Dan Orlovsky

    for

    Ryan Mallett, LaGarrette Blount, Danny Amendola, 2014 1st round, and 2015 3rd round.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    vCash
    1600
    Jets got to get their hands on Josh Gordon. He might have an attitude issue, but the dude is insanely talented and with a bunch of compensation picks and an extra early third (Thanks Bucs) we probably could even offer a 2nd.

    Gordon/Hill/Kerley/Holmes/Nelson ain't that bad of a WR core for Geno. Holmes is inevitably gone after this year, so why not try to make a move on a potential #1 Wide Out.

    Or we could just try to see if Nicks is OTB.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,528
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    There's a rumor the Bucs and Pats have a blockbuster in the works. The names being thrown around are:

    Lavonte David, Gerald McCoy, Vincent Jackson, and Dan Orlovsky

    for

    Ryan Mallett, LaGarrette Blount, Danny Amendola, 2014 1st round, and 2015 3rd round.
    No way in hell would that happen
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,230
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    No way in hell would that happen
    He's not being serious.

    I think.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    No way in hell would that happen
    Too one-sided in the Pats favor?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,230
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I will hate Arizona if the do. You cant replace a guy like that very easily. Who the hell is he supposed to throw it too?
    They're supposed to suck and rebuild if they trade him I'd assume.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,302
    vCash
    1500

    Trade Deadline Talk

    Is that Larry Fitz for real?

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259307
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I will hate Arizona if the do. You cant replace a guy like that very easily. Who the hell is he supposed to throw it too?
    They're supposed to suck and rebuild if they trade him I'd assume.
    Havent they been doing that since Warner left?

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •