Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,512
    vCash
    1500

    Would You Give Up Your Draft Picks For........

    $60 million in extra cap money to spend every year.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    vCash
    1500
    I'd probably take the picks. We dont buy fas for huge cash.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I'd probably take the picks. We dont buy fas for huge cash.
    Assume you make the decisions, not your franchise. Or assume they were big FA buyers
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259416
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I'd probably take the picks. We dont buy fas for huge cash.
    Assume you make the decisions, not your franchise. Or assume they were big FA buyers
    picks. Great players rarely hit market

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    picks. Great players rarely hit market
    Yeah but Ron Wolf would have won 11 Super Bowls with the Packers by now instead of Ted Thompson.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    santa cruz, ca
    Posts
    4,950
    vCash
    1500
    huge FA off seasons by teams never seem to work, ill take the Picks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,111
    vCash
    1500
    Gimme the draft picks for sure

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259756
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    picks. Great players rarely hit market
    Yeah but Ron Wolf would have won 11 Super Bowls with the Packers by now instead of Ted Thompson.
    look at the eagles and dolphins and bucs. They don't seem better off with their fa binge

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    look at the eagles and dolphins and bucs. They don't seem better off with their fa binge
    No signing FAs is the only way to win the SB. Look at Ron Wolf. He got Reggie White and the Super Bowl MVP.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,152
    vCash
    1500
    that alot of money, under the idea that we dont care about cap, i say yes. 60 mil can buy you 3-4 legit starters, drafts are great when you can get that much.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget:27259774
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    look at the eagles and dolphins and bucs. They don't seem better off with their fa binge
    No signing FAs is the only way to win the SB. Look at Ron Wolf. He got Reggie White and the Super Bowl MVP.
    Lol so. That's the exception to the rule like brees and Wilson.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    12,269
    vCash
    1500
    For my team? ABSOLUTELY.

    Oh wait, I just remembered that I wouldn't be able to trade picks for players then..... Tougher decision now, but I still would take the cap. I can go nuts with UDFA and players from other leagues. There are alternatives to the draft.
    Last edited by Austeezy; 10-22-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    over there, no a little further
    Posts
    4,689
    vCash
    4825
    You build through the draft, you create unity and chemistry through the draft, you supplement through free agency.

    A well run team will always be able to have cap space as well as the draft picks.
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA:27259856
    You build through the draft, you create unity and chemistry through the draft, you supplement through free agency.

    A well run team will always be able to have cap space as well as the draft picks.
    exactly.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,512
    vCash
    1500
    I don't agree. Ron Wolf signed Reggie White, Santana Dotson, Desmond Howard, and Don Beebe.

    If you don't do it that way you are doomed to fail.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •