Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Reuben Randle!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash

Reuben Randle!

If RR is not the second coming of Mario Manning I don't know who he is. Running wrong routes, showing flashes of greatness with spectacular TD catches.....the fumble along the sidelines was reminiscent of the MM fumble in the Philly debacle in 2010.

We're in a interesting situation with Nicks contract being up and do we want to make Randle #1 WR. MM stepped up in his contract year and we let him walk(but he got paid by SF).

The question is can RR become a top WR in the league or will he be another MM? IMO, I think the latter...I think we offer Nicks a deal simular to Cruz and draft a WR to replace Randle or vise versa...if Nicks walk draft a high pick WR to replace Nicks. Thoughts?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    The 82 doesn't help either.

He's played 23 NFL games so far, so I'll reserve judgment. He's got all the tools to be a top WR, but mastering this playbook (assuming it doesn't change to a new OC next year) is a challenge for him.

I think he CAN be a #1 at some point, I just don't think its a gamble this offense can afford to take. Definitely not for next year. Gotta keep Nicks or find a similar replacement.

vCash

Reuben Randle!

We are not going to be able to find a replacement. We either keep Nicks or randle is the number two and we draft one.

vCash
    I said this from day 1 RR is a Manningham clone

Ps GGGGGMEN your sig is classic

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Day 1? Yea IDK about that. Because he's only a clone in that he's talented yet retarded. And no one could have predicted a player being this ****ing dumb.

He's worse than Manningham mentally (I know how is that even possible, I dont ****ing know), but he's much better physically. Kid is a special talent. I don't think he's ready to take over for Nicks and I think we need three good receivers anyway so I'd like to lock up Nicks and then save the Randle decision for when the time comes.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    We are not going to be able to find a replacement. We either keep Nicks or randle is the number two and we draft one.
    Yes we can find a replacement.

There are two guys in the draft that I think will be very good. Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post

There are two guys in the draft that I think will be very good. Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans.
    Enough of the skill positions, this team needs linemen.
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Day 1? Yea IDK about that. Because he's only a clone in that he's talented yet retarded. And no one could have predicted a player being this ****ing dumb.

He's worse than Manningham mentally (I know how is that even possible, I dont ****ing know), but he's much better physically. Kid is a special talent. I don't think he's ready to take over for Nicks and I think we need three good receivers anyway so I'd like to lock up Nicks and then save the Randle decision for when the time comes.

LOL, I don't know who is worse, but they both rank low on the football IQ test.

Actually, I see RR more like Dez Bryant than MM. I saw MM more like a deep threat rather than a complete route runner. If RR was all there, he could be the complete package based on his physical abilities. Also, Dez was known for his bone-headedness as well. He has improved, but he is still not 100% there. I am hoping that RR will eventually catch up.

I miss our dominating D.

vCash

So he is a talented retard?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post

we can't afford to spend an early pick on WR. We will draft one but he won't be an impact guy right away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I said this from day 1 RR is a Manningham clone

Ps GGGGGMEN your sig is classic
    Sadly, that was my favorite moment of the game. There's a good chance I made the same exact motion on that play too haha. If Donnell stays on his feet he likely muscles his way in for a TD on that play and becomes a TE hero on this team.

I still like him and think if they give him enough chances they can bring up another Ballard-ish type of unknown TE. At least he can block. Watching Myers get abused is getting old.

Different tools too. Manningham survived on pure speed and decent hands to make a big play. Good YAC guy too, we never used him enough in the screen game.

Randle has the size, ups and playmaking ability to be solid. He has at least potential to be a big #1 WR. Manningham could never be more than a decent Z.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    LOL, I don't know who is worse, but they both rank low on the football IQ test.

Actually, I see RR more like Dez Bryant than MM. I saw MM more like a deep threat rather than a complete route runner. If RR was all there, he could be the complete package based on his physical abilities. Also, Dez was known for his bone-headedness as well. He has improved, but he is still not 100% there. I am hoping that RR will eventually catch up.
    The reason I'd hold on assessing Randle is that he's only been in the league a year and a half, which isn't much for learning the NFL and our pass system and reads. Still time to improve.