Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused

vCash

Confused

I just saw that Bryant McKinnie was traded for a conditional late round draft pick.

With our injuries on the O-line killing us this year and having a generally young crew, why did we not try to make this move or one similar?

Personally I wouldn't mind giving up a 4th or lower for a proven vet such as McKinnie. My only guess is cap space..
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ

vCash
    sincerely believe RM mailed in the 2013 season.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    RM wants to destroy the Raiders. There is a huge conspiracy between him and Mark Davis to tank the team and sell to the highest bidder. Ever seen the movie Major League?

Yeah that's totally going on right now....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tac56 View Post
    I just saw that Bryant McKinnie was traded for a conditional late round draft pick.

With our injuries on the O-line killing us this year and having a generally young crew, why did we not try to make this move or one similar?

Personally I wouldn't mind giving up a 4th or lower for a proven vet such as McKinnie. My only guess is cap space..
    because theres no way we can even come in second

vCash
    I'm not seeing this anywhere, can you give a link?

vCash
    Nvm I read that work I thought you meant he was traded to us. And the reason is we aren't giving up draft picks cause we're going to need them in April.

vCash
    yea... trade a late-round pick for a guy playing on his last leg, who isn't even all that good, just when we're going to get healthy in the coming weeks, and we've got no chance at the division.

makes perfect sense, I wonder what's wrong w/ McK
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    I have always thought you to be smarter than that Steph.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMac56 View Post

No...no...no

vCash
    Well, give up a pick for an over the hill OT who lost his job? Wonder why Reggie didn't offer him a 2nd rounder....sheesh....he's washed up and not needed here......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMac56 View Post

A 4th rounder? Are you out of your mind? I'm not certain that McKinnie is better than anyone we currently have playing. I'm sorry, but this kind of thinking drives me crazy....

vCash
    Of course you do.........so what else is new....

vCash
    Mckennie is old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I have always thought you to be smarter than that Steph.
    Its not that far fetched.

IMO,he has had his eye on 2014 from the start.that was my biggest issue with how he has approached this roster.If you think you have a shot at competing,I don't think you make some of the moves (and non-moves) that he did.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Its not that far fetched.

IMO,he has had his eye on 2014 from the start.that was my biggest issue with how he has approached this roster.If you think you have a shot at competing,I don't think you make some of the moves (and non-moves) that he did.
    Sorry dude.....but it is far fetched

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast