Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Schaub or Keenum ??

so I had read where Gary still has Schaub slated as the Starter we are already not going to the playoffs why are we going to go back to starting a Declining QB instead of seeing what we have in the Keenum we could still draft another QB in the Draft but to me seeing what keenum has and seeing how he does once teams have prepared for him makes the most since ....Schaub is a Defeated man right now he hasn't thrown a TD pass in 3 of 6 games he has played ..Keenum had a higher QBer rating against the chiefs then in any game schaub has played this season that say a lot to me for his first start on the road

vCash
    It's not even close. Schaub shouldn't ever play again
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Kubiak knows his days are numbered... might as well let his ****** QB play right...?

vCash
    If I was Kubiak's boss and he named Schaub the starter for the next game, I may immediately fire him

vCash
    Well Kubiak made his choice. Live with it for now!

vCash
    All I saw was that Kubiak said Schaub is the starter but he has to evaluate the QBs which means nothing

vCash
    Keenum named the starter. For the rest of the season it seems.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Kubes said it will be a game to game decision, but there is no reason Schaub should really ever play again
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL