Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Read my sig vvvvvvv
    The Leonard Williams crew. Who's with me???

N. Cog Neato, krsonekth

vCash
    The only Raider Jersey i own is a #20. However I say we need to move on. We need someone young and hungry and not so injury prone. I can see us drafting O-Line and D-Line with our round one and round two picks. Then in round three we pull the trigger on the RB of our future:
    De'Anthony Thomas*, RB, Oregon

Book it Dano
    Just Win Baby

vCash
    It's time to say goodbye. RM believes (as i do) you can find a running back at your local wal-mart. kidding, but RB's aren't the high paid position group it once was and we can find them in the 3rd-5th rounds.

VOTE TIMMY IN!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black&Silver 69 View Post
    I don't think so. I really wanted him to be successful , but that didn't happen . Especially when the backup is doing better . Bye Bye D-Mac .
    Agree with you 100%. He isn't worth whatever money the Raiders would offer/he's seeking. The Raiders best bet to find a top, or at least reliable and consistent, RB would be in the 2014 NFL Draft.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they consistently are.

-Stork

vCash
    No, he isn't worth resigning. MJD would be an idea to entertain, though.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they consistently are.

-Stork

vCash
    2 yrs 7 million. 1.5 guaranteed

I wouldn't sign him for that buts its the sbolute max contract conceivable.

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sHellsBells12 View Post
    The only Raider Jersey i own is a #20. However I say we need to move on. We need someone young and hungry and not so injury prone. I can see us drafting O-Line and D-Line with our round one and round two picks. Then in round three we pull the trigger on the RB of our future:
    De'Anthony Thomas*, RB, Oregon

Book it Dano
    It would definitely be a change of pace from the previous Raider drafts haha, but a good approach, at that. Protect the QB with a solid O-line, and Pryor becomes that much better.

-Stork

vCash
    Other names to watch would be, in our estimation, Lions running back Mikel Leshoure, Saints running back Mark Ingram, and Raiders running back Darren McFadden. Leshoure and Ingram have gotten buried on their respective depth charts; McFadden is in the final year of his rookie deal.

McFadden’s name is the most intriguing of the bunch. He played at Jerry Jones’ alma mater, and there was plenty of speculation in 2008 that Jones would trade up to pick the former Razorback, who reportedly was the No. 1 pick on the Dallas draft board that year. (The Cowboys instead stayed up and took Arkansas teammate Felix Jones.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-running-back/
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    I don't think he's coming back, so I'm more interested in what kind of back we would draft. We have Reese and Jennings/Murray as big backs, maybe a guy like Thomas would be a great fit. It's either a scatback type guy who can return kicks, or a bellcow type guy. Either way, it's time to move on from McFragile.

vCash
    LOL! Re-sign McFragile?? FOR WHAT??!! So he can play 10 games a year and spend more time on the sidelines with his boo-boos?? OH HELL NO! Get rid of the bum!

FLYING RAIDER COLORS SINCE 1969.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    ...and a 3.8 rushing avg. Sign him up to a big contract now, who can resist those kind of great numbers.
    Sign him to an adequate contract. Is there someone better to replace him?

vCash
    Mark ingram would be a nice pick up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    I say if the price is right, you have to bring this guy back and give Murray or whatever RB you bring in to grow alongside with him...maybe a 3 year deal around the 2.5/ 3 million dollar mark.

He's a bigtime threat running and catching the ball...this line has just done a horrible job opening lanes for this kid. Having Olsen call runs up the middle time and time again doesn't help either.

Excuse number 1001 & 1002 why McFadden isn't succeding in Oakland. It's the offensive lines fault and now its Olsen's fault. If I laugh any harder I'm going to pass out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Other names to watch would be, in our estimation, Lions running back Mikel Leshoure, Saints running back Mark Ingram, and Raiders running back Darren McFadden. Leshoure and Ingram have gotten buried on their respective depth charts; McFadden is in the final year of his rookie deal.

McFadden’s name is the most intriguing of the bunch. He played at Jerry Jones’ alma mater, and there was plenty of speculation in 2008 that Jones would trade up to pick the former Razorback, who reportedly was the No. 1 pick on the Dallas draft board that year. (The Cowboys instead stayed up and took Arkansas teammate Felix Jones.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-running-back/
    PLEASE make this happen. Hell I would take a late rookie pick and Joseph Randle in exchange for McFadden. Instant upgrade right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Mark ingram would be a nice pick up.
    Lol, really? A smaller oft injured non productive back who had every reason to succeed on the powerhouse team he was drafted to?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast