Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Vontae Davis

vCash

Vontae Davis

Vontae Davis sets new PFF CB record with a +7.9 grade. Imagine what he could have done if he'd been preparing for Manning not Brady
    https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/392383619463151616

Held Thomas to 2 catches, 4 yards.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Certainly worth last year's number 2! Now just re-sign him long term this coming off season!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Best corner weve had since young Hayden...

vCash
    Better than Haden. Faster and better instincts. Big difference to play a cover 2 zone and play man to man.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    This defense always makes me excited. I used to pray for 3rd and long as that was the only way we would get off the field. Now we can stop a team everyway possible.
    [

vCash
    I hope we let Vontae shadow Andre Johnson. Only chance we have to stop Houston.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB