vCash

10/21/13: San Jose Sharks @ Detroit Red Wings

San Jose Sharks @ Detroit Red Wings

Date: Monday, October 21st 2013
    Time: 7:30 PM EST
    Where: Detroit, Joe Louis Arena
    TV: CSN-CA,FS-D

Record: 6-3-0
    IR: Patrick Eaves, Darren Helm, Niklas Kronwall, Jonathan Ericsson (wife giving birth. Should have added it up for an off-season birth)

Jimmy Howard
    3-3-0
    .914%
    2.67 GAA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLAYER TO WATCH
    Tomas Tatar

Henrik Zetterberg-Pavel Datsyuk-Justin Abdelkader
    Todd Bertuzzi-Johan Franzen-Daniel Alfredsson
    Tomas Tatar-Stephen Weiss-Daniel Cleary
    Drew Miller-Joakim Andersson-Jordin Tootoo

Kyle Quincey-Danny DeKeyser
    Brian Lashoff-Jakub Kindl
    Brendan Smith-Xavier Ouellet

Jimmy Howard (starting)
    Jonas Gustavsson
    Last edited by BranWingss; 10-21-2013 at 07:05 PM.

vCash
    Thanks for picking up my slack. It's hard for me to do anything on mondays since I'm at class or eating pretty much all day.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    No worries. Positive part of three of us. I'll just be making a real basic GT shortly. You got the 23rd?

vCash
    Yeah I can take Wednesday.
    You need centerman that can play two ways and if they donít play two ways in the end, you canít win, because the guy you are counting on canít get himself on the right side of the puck enough. So sure he can score, he can score but his team loses every night, I didnít know that was the objective. I thought winning was the objective. So if you centers canít play down the middle, and canít play without the puck, you have no chance.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    I wanted Monster to start. He's odds on favourite for the Vezina.

vCash
    Glad to see Tatar getting to play tonight. Anytime Suckuelsson doesn't play is a win in my book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Glad to see Tatar getting to play tonight. Anytime Suckuelsson doesn't play is a win in my book.
    Haha. I love it.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    GRRRRRR ****ING FS-D ISN'T WORKING AND FOR SOME REASON THE GAME IS ON COMCAST SPORTS NET BLACKED OUT AHHHHHHHH a
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Betuzzi with two straight turnovers that leads to a penalty. Yes, because it's our ****ing rookies we need to be worried about Babcock....
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    3 big saves in a row by Jimmy.

vCash
    Line 2 and 3 are going to do nothing still. Split up Z and Dats.

Tatar - Zetterberg - Franzen
    Cleary - Datsyuk - Alfredsson
    Abdelkader - Weiss - Bertuzzi

vCash
    Another penalty. It's like we want San Jose to score a power play goal.
    - Mike Babcock

vCash
    Great set up by Franzen to Alfie, no goal though.

I'm happy with the PK so far, just wish we could get some more PP chances. Seems like they are on the attack more and we are more defensive.

vCash
    Well this has been an uneventful 2 periods

vCash
    Offense is doing nothing. Watch, the Sharks will score and the Wings all of a sudden will start trying.
    - Mike Babcock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast