Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Panthers Claim Tavarres King; Cut D.J. Moore

Love the move to pick up King. He's a solid WR prospect. I'm a little surprised that Moore was cut and not Florence, but I guess it proves that they believe in Melvin White and Robert Lester as prospects.

vCash
    Well that was a quick Homecoming.

vCash
    McNutt + King = Championshiop!!

Joking aside, King had flashes at UGA. He was a cut 5th rounder from DEN, but I don't feel like that's an insult given their depth. Overall I like the pickup.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    McNutt + King = Championshiop!!

Joking aside, King had flashes at UGA. He was a cut 5th rounder from DEN, but I don't feel like that's an insult given their depth. Overall I like the pickup.
    The Packers tried to steal him away, but Denver moved him to the active roster. That's why they had to pass him through waivers to get him back on the PS, and the Panthers jumped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The Packers tried to steal him away, but Denver moved him to the active roster. That's why they had to pass him through waivers to get him back on the PS, and the Panthers jumped.
    Yeah, I read Denver really likes him and that should say something, they are not exactly bare bones at his position.

vCash
    Thank you Panthers for making Elway look like the stupid prick that he is.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Going to piggy-back on this thread (no pun intended, but I absolutely love how that worked out): we've re-signed Hangartner for OL depth. Bets on how long it will take before we re-sign Otah? I've heard that Gross-Wharton-Kalil-Hangartner-Otah is a pretty good line.

vCash
    I can't wait until he gets a chance.

vCash
    If Otah can get up from his seat at Golden Corral without blowing out his knee, I'll gladly let him have a go. He was a monster when he played, just too bad he only played like 15 games in a 4 year career.

vCash
    Wow, Fua to the O line?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakatsfan View Post
    Wow, Fua to the O line?!?
    He's already the best on our team at preventing pressure and making holes for HBs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.E.PanthersFan View Post
    Going to piggy-back on this thread (no pun intended, but I absolutely love how that worked out): we've re-signed Hangartner for OL depth. Bets on how long it will take before we re-sign Otah? I've heard that Gross-Wharton-Kalil-Hangartner-Otah is a pretty good line.
    Hangartner really is a solid grab for the OL though. He's not really that good anymore, but I think I'd rather have him playing that Nate Chandler if that's what we're really down to. Not to mention we need a backup at C with Byers down for the count.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    He's already the best on our team at preventing pressure and making holes for HBs...
    Hahahahahaha yes

vCash
    Sadly I'm somewhat excited to see what Chandler can do. I liked his run blocking last week. I know it's a little silly to expect him to be amazing as a converted-nobody, but I liked what little I saw last week and I liked what some of the players were saying about him. Kalil said he wasn't 100% on his assignments, but when told what to do by Kalil he did what he was supposed to and did it well. I loved the wall he and Kalil made for Cam on his TD run. Nice display of athleticism (more so than Bell can ever say).

Now that I've said that, I fully expect to hate him Monday morning...

vCash
    Chandler is definitely athletic for his size. It's the only reason he's still on the roster. I mean, he could end up being something. It's HIGHLY unlikely, but it could happen.