Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    This new Rose will strike new fear into the league.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    God those numbers

Obviously this is preseason though. I want to see him produce against the heat.

vCash
    I thought this had something to do with the stripper

vCash
    "he's accelerating in transition like someone who grabbed the golden mushroom in Mario Kart"
    This made me laugh a good deal.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I think the best thing is he is showing no fear and exploding as if not better than before, i have seen him go into the body of hibbert at least 3-4 times in our two games, and he just explodes and goes right back up. love it. he seems like he has more confidence is taking on more than one player on the break as well, as well his shot at least of of reent has been better as well.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I have seen all the Bulls games in this preaseason and there are some different things in the Rose game style. Above all if we look at his jump shoot style, it seems more effective but he shoots kind of unbalanced and he doesn't need jump higher because he doesn't need impulse.

When he attack the rim he jump higher, though. He remain as explosive and quick as before and maintain his change of pace but he seems stronger when he crash with defenders. He'll likely get more "& one" this season than any past year.

Apart from this, he is able to lead the team and is able to perform as a good playmaker, which is much to say after 17 month out of the court. It probably means that he has improved his basketball IQ and tactical knowlodge, because he still has a large room for improvement in coming months.

I seems that he limp a little, but it is quite normal after such a injury. All player who have gone through it has suffered the same symptoms, so no wonder if he remains limping during few weeks. There is nothing to worry!

In conclusion, this man is averaging more that 20 points and 5 assist playing about 25 minutes per game with a level of 75% of performance, so I guess he could reach plus 25 points and 8 assits when he plays 35 minutes in the deep season, if he keeps healthy. It would be acceptable if Bulls dose him in the back to back games. We can afford it since we have Teague and Hinrich at this position. There's no need to take risks. If he plays 70-75 games in the regular season should be enough to reach a top 2 spot in the East Conference.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash

The new Derrick Rose

Was at the game tonight and its disgusting how fast he is and dominant his jumper really has become.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    I noticed that too monty, in reference to the awkward/off-balanced looking shot.

Has anyone else had this same observation?

It's falling but it almost looks like he's a created player on a video game where the user selected the "playerX shooting form" or something. Otherwise I've been very impressed. I was hoping for at least the guy that left prior to the injury but he legitimately looks better. I don't want to get ahead of myself though. The season is long.

vCash
    His shot form is the way that it is is because it seems like he's completely abandoned attempting to be a spot up shooter. I haven't seen a game yet, but from the highlights I've seen, he's more of a dribble shooter now and it's paying off in spades for him. His form looks superior to what it's been in the past and the ball has far better rotation and arc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post
    I have seen all the Bulls games in this preaseason and there are some different things in the Rose game style. Above all if we look at his jump shoot style, it seems more effective but he shoots kind of unbalanced and he doesn't need jump higher because he doesn't need impulse.

When he attack the rim he jump higher, though. He remain as explosive and quick as before and maintain his change of pace but he seems stronger when he crash with defenders. He'll likely get more "& one" this season than any past year.

Apart from this, he is able to lead the team and is able to perform as a good playmaker, which is much to say after 17 month out of the court. It probably means that he has improved his basketball IQ and tactical knowlodge, because he still has a large room for improvement in coming months.

I seems that he limp a little, but it is quite normal after such a injury. All player who have gone through it has suffered the same symptoms, so no wonder if he remains limping during few weeks. There is nothing to worry!

In conclusion, this man is averaging more that 20 points and 5 assist playing about 25 minutes per game with a level of 75% of performance, so I guess he could reach plus 25 points and 8 assits when he plays 35 minutes in the deep season, if he keeps healthy. It would be acceptable if Bulls dose him in the back to back games. We can afford it since we have Teague and Hinrich at this position. There's no need to take risks. If he plays 70-75 games in the regular season should be enough to reach a top 2 spot in the East Conference.
    He isn't limping. That's just the way he walks

vCash
    ^ #swag haha

vCash
    Seems like the NBA has forgotten how good Rose is, (Looking at GM Survey)

vCash
    He'll remind them over the next 8 months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    He isn't limping. That's just the way he walks
    It's astonishing how many times this has had to be explained lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast